GDT: Game 3-Blue Jackets-Coyotes: Today at 8 PM

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Smith is hurt. I swear. Early against the Hawks, he went down in the butterfly and when he got up he was clearly hurting. The play was at the other end, so I doubt the announcers or cameras caught it, but I saw it. I think he hid it from the staff. They showed a shot of him tonight and he was wincing between plays.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
That was a brutal period all around. I know it's Columbus and late on a week night but this place can't be more than half full.

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
The sad thing is, there's no one to even call up from the AHL.

Maloney was supposed to obtain some secondary scoring. Lombardi is a joke. He can't even make the Leafs roster.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
I think we were all ready for that but paid attendance will be higher. If the Dodgers and LA teams can say that so can we.

True enough. At least the camera side of the rink is full enough.

There's way too much passing in the skates and they just aren't getting any fore check going.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
That was a brutal period all around. I know it's Columbus and late on a week night but this place can't be more than half full.

Columbus on a Wednesday, early in the season, after a 4 month lockout, and no owner in sight? I'm surprised 5000 people showed up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad