GDT: Game 29: New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_5097.jpeg

IMG_5099.jpeg

IMG_5098.jpeg

Waking up this morning to make the GDT…
IMG_5104.gif

IMG_5086.gif

IMG_5096.jpeg

IMG_5095.jpeg

IMG_5100.gif

IMG_4560.gif

IMG_5088.png
Rangers Projected Line up

Chris Kreider -- Mika Zibanejad -- Jonny Brodzinski
Artemi Panarin -- Vincent Trocheck -- Alexis Lafreniere
Will Cuylle -- Nick Bonino -- Blake Wheeler
Jimmy Vesey -- Barclay Goodrow -- Tyler Pitlick

Ryan Lindgren -- Adam Fox
Erik Gustafsson -- Jacob Trouba
Zac Jones -- Braden Schneider

Igor Shesterkin
Jonathan Quick

Scratched:
K'Andre Miller (personal reasons)
Injured: Kaapo Kakko (lower body), Filip Chytil (upper body)

IMG_5105.png
Bruins Projected Line up

Danton Heinen -- Morgan Geekie -- David Pastrnak
Brad Marchand -- Charlie Coyle -- Jake DeBrusk
James Van Riemsdyk -- Trent Frederic -- Jesper Boqvist
Jakub Lauko -- John Beecher -- Oskar Steen

Hampus Lindholm -- Ian Mitchell
Matt Grzelcyk -- Brandon Carlo
Mason Lohrei -- Kevin Shattenkirk

Jeremy Swayman
Linus Ullmark

Scratched:
Matt Poitras, Patrick Brown, Parker Wotherspoon
Injured: Pavel Zacha (upper body), Charlie McAvoy (upper body), Derek Forbort (undisclosed)

IMG_5106.gif

IMG_5103.gif

IMG_4617.gif
IMG_4561.jpeg

IMG_4627.gif

IMG_4629.jpeg

Last edited:

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
It was too late to post in yesterday's thread, but had to say that in my opinion Leo Carlsson was the best player on the ice and at 18, his future is ridiculously good.

Reactions: LeetchisGod

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
You hope they find a way to sneak Edstrom in for another game while his confidence is high.

Anyone who watches a lot of out of town games know what the deal has been this season with all the faceoff throw-outs on both sides? Is it some sort of league-wide campaign or something NYR are doing?

Reactions: egelband

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
You hope they find a way to sneak Edstrom in for another game while his confidence is high.

Anyone who watches a lot of out of town games know what the deal has been this season with all the faceoff throw-outs on both sides? Is it some sort of league-wide campaign or something NYR are doing?
Seems to me the opponents centers are getting tossed frequently. I'm guessing the Rangers success rate is causing them to jump to try to beat us. Last night for some reason it seemed Vesey had to replace his guy a lot.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
After Edstrom's game last night, Bonino probably took a fistful of Flinstone's chewables, and ate an entire bunch of bananas. No sniffles today.
Honestly, knowing Bonino's career, I think a fistful of Flinstone's chewables puts him at the threshold of godhood.

• Haha
Reactions: Harbour Dog

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
It was too late to post in yesterday's thread, but had to say that in my opinion Leo Carlsson was the best player on the ice and at 18, his future is ridiculously good.

With McTavish and Zegras out he is the only reason I still tune into the Ducks games. Minty also. He likely won’t play tomorrow due to the game management plan. Can only play 3 games a week now. Ducks have 4 this week. Starting with a back to back Sunday and Monday.

The team is just horror bad and need to move on from some of those aging vets. I think 2 years is when they can get into the playoffs.

I apologize for closing the PGT so early but on back to backs we try to immediately move onto the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad