Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Is Prout back with the big club?

13472724537455745271.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

He speaks softly, though.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Critical must win game, must beat the Sedins! Sweep the west and go home happy!

3-1 good guys. JMFJ scores from the blue line, Werenski scores twice PP & EN

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Have to work today :rant: so I'll be on tape delay.

I see Bob is starting. Was expecting a day off with the rough schedule next week but he's been fantastic and I'm sure he would rather play.

Vancouver has been up and down this year. Don't know what team will show up today.

Got to keep winning. Metro ain't gifting losses.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
I will be there!

The Sedins typically do well versus Columbus, they enjoy going up against a blue line that isn't super tough. Don't think the team can afford to be sloppy or these old bones will eventually find the back of the net.

Thinking C-bus takes it 3-2 in OT but I wouldn't be surprised to see us drop this one.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
The Canucks arent a good team, yes they are a better team at home but we should win this one if we play our game well. Horvat, the Sedins, and Burrows could give us trouble. If Gudbranson plays, we should score a lot, what a brutal brutal hockey player he is.

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
I have stopped watching the Jackets on TV and will only follow on Twitter during games. I don't want to jinx things. Yes, I've become this crazy because of this start. I expect the Jackets to get it done today.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Is Prout back with the big club?

I don't think so. I went to the monsters game Friday night and he was in the lineup. He also looked pretty bad. I was really bummed out to see it bc I normally don't mind prout as much as most do. There were multiple unforced turnovers from bad passes. He got beat a few times on the rush, guys just blew past him. Topped it off with a stupid cross checking penalty directly in front of a ref. I was looking for him to actually look good playing big minutes in the minors, but he looked baaaad. Wouldn't be surprised to see him on waivers eventually, or traded for another struggling player/prospect.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I have stopped watching the Jackets on TV and will only follow on Twitter during games. I don't want to jinx things. Yes, I've become this crazy because of this start. I expect the Jackets to get it done today.

Wow, if you are this big a part of the team you should call them up and get on the payroll. :laugh:

So how is this supposed to work? Do you just wait until they stop being good? So next rebuild, in so many years in the future?

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio

Your actually one of the posters that everyone likes... come back next chance that you can!!

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio

Didn't pay the cable bill? I appreciate your passion, but it's ok to turn the TV back on, it will be fine...this is the season you SHOULD be watching, 13 of the previous 15 have been the unwatchable ones!

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
That and I bet plan is to play McElhinney on Tuesday night so Bob is ready for the big Pens/Habs back-to-back.

I think we win today, but the LA game on Tuesday may be a loss coming off the road trip.

That's exactly it. You can't play Bob 3 games in 4 nights against top teams and you also can't sit him for 6 days before starting against Pitt. So the only option is to play him today, and give him a rest before Pitt. LA is a west team so it's not a big game compared to Thurs/Fri. That being said, I'm very confident in Cmac's play right now and I have no worries about him starting against anyone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad