GDT: Game # 29: Anaheim Ducks @ New York Rangers , 4pm PT, BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Well, there's only one correct answer to the question regarding the best Christmas movie, and Leo already has a gif from this movie in the OP. Change my mind.
Was surprised no one in the vid said Die Hard (somehow feel like I knew Elf was Cam's xmas movie). Since you asked, personally I disagree. Its an action movie that happens to happen around Christmas.

Virtually nothing else in the movie other than the time it happens has to do with anything associated with the holiday. I think it just became a tradition people rolled with to watch a good action movie instead of sappy heartfelt movies about the spirit of giving and family around Christmas time.

But I've never had anyone change their mind about this, so I doubt anyone will now.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
My prediction -

boring 1st period. 0-0 both teams called for 5 tickytack penalties apiece.

Second period - also boring. 3 total shots. 0 penalties in spite of clear suspendable events. Troy Terry runs NYR goalie with 3 seconds left in period, both benches empty, Trevor Zegras attempts to climb glass to enter fray, garners 2 additional middle body injuries, is now day-to-day-to-day-to-day. Zebras announce penalties will be called later.

Third period - zebras announce all players other than goalies ejected. Backup goalies face off at middle ice, Gibson pulls his groin on false draw by linesman, NYR goalie suffer middle body injury laughing at him. Zebras declare game is forfeit by both teams.

In unrelated news, postgame a multi center study releases definitive data that turtle tears cure cancer.
Zegras is now day to day...will be out for 3 more months.

• Haha
Reactions: Ducks DVM

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Lafraniere score 3 to start the massive OA1 breakout rangers have been waiting for

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
Based on Pat's comments I'm starting to doubt we'll see either Z or Drysdale on this trip, which is a huge bummer.

Getting those 2 and McTavish back in the same game would have been enough hype to make up for the last couple of weeks and sustain me for probably a couple more

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Another early game. Yay!
jalen-rose-sipping-tea.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad