GDT: Game 28: Knights @ Nash Dakota Predators | The Battle of the Subbans and the Return of James Neal

Who wins the Battle of the Subbans?

• Malcolm and the Knights get a shutout.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Is there a reason he is taking a side? I mean is there issues in the family or something. Or is he doing this as part of the dad trip?

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Is there a reason he is taking a side? I mean is there issues in the family or something. Or is he doing this as part of the dad trip?
Dad trip probably, plus PK is pretty well established in the league while Malcolm isn't.

Win for Malcolm means a little more, I'd imagine.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
All the best tonight - wish you a "W" against conference rivals

A big night for Neal / Malcolm - yay?
Huge night for Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuban. James Neal's already a star and deserves a good homecoming. Let's get our boy Malcolm some press.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
I'll be watching this game with intense interest. This game away, against a real Stanley Cup contender, is a true test of this team's potential for this year. By now, the early season jitters and adrenaline has been replaced with drive and determination. The Preds want to make another run for the Stanley Cup after losing to the Pens in the finals. The Knights want to be considered a legit team (and not a flash in the pan).

Of course, no one game defines an entire season. But certain games measure a teams psyche. This game is one of them.

GTVCERT.gif

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I'll be watching this game with intense interest. This game away, against a real Stanley Cup contender, is a true test of this team's potential for this year. By now, the early season jitters and adrenaline has been replaced with drive and determination. The Preds want to make another run for the Stanley Cup after losing to the Pens in the finals. The Knights want to be considered a legit team (and not a flash in the pan).

Of course, no one game defines an entire season. But certain games measure a teams psyche. This game is one of them.

View attachment 87057
Yes.

I endorse this post.

Let's hope the Knights are hyped.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Hate Nashville. Hope they get smashed. Can't wait to see what new ways Forsberg can think of diving tonight.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Did the Preds always use school bus yellow, or did the shade change with the Adidas switch?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad