Post-Game Talk: GAME #28 - Canucks 1 vs. Wild 3 Part II - "NW Division Chumps"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Not bad.. I only counted 20 'ya knows' ;)

Hey I tried my best :laugh::laugh:

alain-vigneault-laughing.jpg

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
BTW if you guys wanna game or talk on skype hockey ****, PM me.

Last edited:

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Well done getting on there, LB. :) Last time I got on radio, I think I was about 11? Got to ask Cory Hirsch a question. I think Dave Randorff was the host at the time. :laugh:

My call back then would be trade for tom barrasso :laugh:

KDizzle

Aug 25, 2005
Bay Area
I'm quite fed up
I don't know what they need to do, exactly, but whatever it is they're doing, it's not working.

Here's to hoping they can figure **** out.
If not. Fire the entire coaching staff, and make one more push with the Sedins.

Though I was genuinely surprised and happy to see Ballard in... but with the loss, I guess it's back to Alberts.

John Bender*

I'm quite fed up
I don't know what they need to do, exactly, but whatever it is they're doing, it's not working.

Here's to hoping they can figure **** out.
If not. Fire the entire coaching staff, and make one more push with the Sedins.

Though I was genuinely surprised and happy to see Ballard in... but with the loss, I guess it's back to Alberts.

Ballard is bad.

Dado

Oh god...here's the inevitable "too many americans and europeans" call...

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
Thought about calling in to 980, but screw it, I'll just post my point here.

First of all, let me start by saying what I'm about to say doesn't mean there aren't other issues on the team. This, however, is the single biggest one.

Ryan Kesler is by far the most important player to this team, and he's broken. When Kesler is playing well, the effect goes through the lineup more than any other player bar none. It takes pressure off the Sedins, and sometimes even forces them into easier matchups, and it makes it so that guys like Higgins, Hansen, etc. can just go out and fly around and play their games without the pressure of knowing if they don't produce like top 6 forwards, the team just flat out won't win.

Kesler is the engine on this team, and he's injury prone and it freakin' murders us in terms of the trickle down effect it has on our lineup.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Well, at least we won't have to act impressed by another NW division champs banner next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad