GDT: Game #28 - 12.09.14 - vs Winnipeg - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest+ - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

jacksongs

Feb 1, 2009
attachment.php

MetalGodAOD*

I'm like 99.9% sure Garbutt is trying to get traded to Pittsburgh.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Finally someone else noticed. He doesn't even have a nose for the net. He doesn't do anything.

He's willing to throw a puck at the other team's net, and he's paid next to nothing. That not nothing on a team as bad as this.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Finally someone else noticed. He doesn't even have a nose for the net. He doesn't do anything.

I made a post about him a couple weeks ago. He does absolutely nothing that is good but since he rarely does anything terrible you almost never notice him. I've gone entire games before and not said his name or noticed him once. He is the definition of just another guy out there.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Must go as soon as possible:

Travis Moen
Shawn Horcoff
Eric Cole
Trevor Daley
Kari Lehtonen

Can go if the Stars get a decent return:

Pretty much everyone else

Probably should keep:

Jamie Benn
Tyler Seguin
Cody Eakin
Antoine Roussel
Players with less than 100 games NHL experience

TestGrave

Nov 30, 2013
Central Florida
Must go as soon as possible:

Travis Moen
Shawn Horcoff
Eric Cole
Trevor Daley
Kari Lehtonen

Can go if the Stars get a decent return:

Pretty much everyone else

Probably should keep:

Jamie Benn
Tyler Seguin
Cody Eakin
Antoine Roussel
Players with less than 100 games NHL experience

Garbutt? : /

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
and to cut it off at the pass, I think you can get a prospect or draft pick for Jordie Benn.. He's had a rough year, but he's still young / cheap, and has a history of being an even possession player.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Horcoff is the least of our issues.

Just going by the numbers. Horcoff has been one of our most sheltered players for zone starts / matchups, but he's been outshot more when he's on the ice than practically anyone else but Travis Moen. The team would simply be better off with a rookie or league minimum waiver claim playing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad