GDT: Game 27: Vegas Golden Knights @ St Louis Blues | 6:00PM | Dad's Trip

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Did Logan Thompson kick everyones puppies.... it's the only reason I can think why this team hangs him out to dry so much.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Did Logan Thompson kick everyones puppies.... it's the only reason I can think why this team hangs him out to dry so much.

I remember the summer rumors of Thompson being disgruntled last season and there may have been an issue and that the team loves Hill's attitude.

It seems like they've chosen Hill over Thompson with how they play in front of each.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I remember the summer rumors of Thompson being disgruntled last season and there may have been an issue and that the team loves Hill's attitude.

It seems like they've chosen Hill over Thompson with how they play in front of each.
I've always describe his a battler... so maybe the hard work rubbed the team the wrong way :laugh:

Reactions: Vegan Knight

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019

Also very frustrating to watch them pass when they should shoot, and when they shoot, miss the net.

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
1701920128305.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad