GDT: Game #27: Anaheim Ducks vs Winnipeg Jets, 5pm PT, BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_4502.jpeg

IMG_5135.jpeg

IMG_5134.jpeg

Anaheim Ducks vs Winnipeg Jets
5pm PT, BSSC
IMG_5140.gif
IMG_5146.jpeg

IMG_5145.jpeg

IMG_4560.gif

IMG_5147.jpeg

Jets projected Line up

Kyle Connor -- Mark Scheifele -- Nikolaj Ehlers
Cole Perfetti -- Gabriel Vilardi -- Alex Iafallo
Nino Niederreiter -- Adam Lowry -- Mason Appleton
Morgan Barron -- David Gustafsson -- Vladislav Namestnikov

Josh Morrissey -- Dylan DeMelo
Brenden Dillon -- Neal Pionk
Dylan Samberg -- Logan Stanley

Connor Hellebuyck
Laurent Brossoit

Scratched:
Nate Schmidt, Declan Chisholm, Axel Jonsson-Fjallby

Injured: Ville Heinola (ankle), Rasmus Kupari (shoulder)

IMG_5112.jpeg
Ducks Projected Line up

Alex Killorn -- Leo Carlsson -- Troy Terry
Frank Vatrano -- Ryan Strome -- Brett Leason
Max Jones -- Adam Henrique -- Jakob Silfverberg
Ross Johnston -- Sam Carrick -- Brock McGinn

Cam Fowler -- Jackson LaCombe
Pavel Mintyukov -- Ilya Lyubushkin
Urho Vaakanainen -- Radko Gudas

John Gibson
Lukas Dostal

Scratched:
Benoit-Oliver Groulx
Injured: Jamie Drysdale (lower body), Isac Lundestrom (Achilles), Trevor Zegras (lower body), Mason McTavish (upper body)

IMG_5133.jpeg

IMG_5138.gif

IMG_4603.gif
IMG_4602.jpeg

Last edited:

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
Need to get out of that funk, yesterday rather than today. Winnipeg doesn't strike me as overly strong this year, so I fully expect us to be, at the very least, competitive. Possibly having back Z, Drysdale, and McT in the next few days should help as well, but let's not get too much ahead of ourselves right now.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Couldn’t resist I took the ducks +170 moneyline this game. Winnipeg is a team we usually play well against. And given 2 full days off, even with missing players. Think it’s a good bet. Our goalies the last week have shown if needed they are approaching level of play where they can maybe steal a game all themselves sooner or later. Apart from the fact that I’m making a hard statement. This is the game where we stop the playing poorly to start the game streak. And this is a game where crashing the front of the net and cleaning up the garbage finally pays off

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
So wait, this is a one-off at home after a road trip to Chicago and Colorado before they go back east for four in six days? Fire whichever algorithm made the schedule

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
So wait, this is a one-off at home after a road trip to Chicago and Colorado before they go back east for four in six days? Fire whichever algorithm made the schedule

NYI, NYR, and NJ with a day's rest between each game isn't bad b/c they're all close together in proximity similar to Anaheim and LA. The hard game is the flying from NJ to Det on a back-to-back. I'd prefer doing NYR and NJ back-to-back, then a day off for flying, and finally finish the road trip against Det.

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
I do wonder how it works... If certain teams are given slightly more preferential treatment and smaller teams like us become "fillers" to get all of the games in.

I'm sure the process is explained somewhere but it's Sunday and I'm lazy.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
I do wonder how it works... If certain teams are given slightly more preferential treatment and smaller teams like us become "fillers" to get all of the games in.

I don't know that they've ever gone into the mechanics of it. If there was a real "preference" they wouldn't reveal that anyway (except through their actions, I guess).

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada

Sometimes the schedule is so stupidly put together it's unbelievable.

And then you see the "available dates" that different arenas submit to the NHL and some of it starts to make sense. Not all of it, but some of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad