GDT: Game 26: Vegas Golden Knights @ Chicago Blackhawks | 5:00PM | Oh Yeah We Have A Game

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Crawford out.... Ward In for the third.
Hardly Crawford's fault that the Hawks surrendered 21 shots in the second period. I think the last team to have a second period that bad was Anaheim against Dallas where they surrendered like 25 shots in a second period.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Hardly Crawford's fault that the Hawks surrendered 21 shots in the second period. I think the last team to have a second period that bad was Anaheim against Dallas where they surrendered like 25 shots in a second period.
Yeah he hasn't had a lot of help defensively, so it's not all on him... Too my mind he's both bailed them out and cost them, but the defense for Chicago hasn't been good.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Yeah he hasn't had a lot of help defensively, so it's not all on him... Too my mind he's both bailed them out and cost them, but the defense for Chicago hasn't been good.
No they certainly haven't been. Chicago, Anaheim, and Ottawa have been the worst shot suppressing teams in the NHL.

Reactions: hangman005

member 151739

No they certainly haven't been. Chicago, Anaheim, and Ottawa have been the worst shot suppressing teams in the NHL.

If only they had a somewhat young, Swedish defensive defenseman who doesn't make a ton of money.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Would it be crazy to put Subban in net now, to rest MAF and to give Subban some playing time?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad