GDT: Game 26: Red Wings vs sens 7:00 pm et 12/9/23 (ESPN+, BSD)

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
Agree that Kane has looked good. With a little luck, he could have had four goals in the two games already.

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
Perron did the right thing, unfortunately he took the head off a wrong guy. But incident happened fast. I hope Kasper and Mazur takes steps forward fast, this team needs more edge and im more than fine to use draft capital to get some more.

We can eat that suspension easily and the next one too, if NHL can't get these disrespectful punks in line we do it ourselves.

Last edited:

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
It seems to be mostly the same handful but man are they like the hemorrhoids of hboards. And last night was another flare up.

I get that there's a rivalry developing between these two teams but they have fans that will show up in the main forums GDT celebrating when the Wings lose against some random team. Obsessed much? Serious ex-girlfriend vibes.
Well they can celebrate being in last place again.

MoreGore

Jul 13, 2022
I was on Youtube today and saw a Doctor review the incident and he suggested that a nerve in the neck was struck and that caused the blackout. If this is the case, he could be back in action very quickly.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I was on Youtube today and saw a Doctor review the incident and he suggested that a nerve in the neck was struck and that caused the blackout. If this is the case, he could be back in action very quickly.
One of my first questions (once he was able to be helped off they ice) is whether a pinched nerve was involved. Tough to know how much came from the initial cross check, versus the next impact with Kelly's stick, versus hitting the ice.

Whatever it was, hopefully he manages a full recovery soon.

Reactions: MoreGore

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Nah. It gives them something to read since so many seem to be lurking and trolling this forum these days.
Who gives a shit? They want to read this boards, they can go ahead. Hell, if they start piping in with their unwanted takes then I'll be right behind you giving them the what-for.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Who gives a shit? They want to read this boards, they can go ahead. Hell, if they start piping in with their unwanted takes then I'll be right behind you giving them the what-for.
Because this forum is a refuge from a lot of the idiocy that goes on in the main boards. I don't care if they're creepily lurking to read it but the last thing I want is fans of other teams coming here posting their hot takes. Isn't that point of having team forums?

Are you telling us to stop as a mod, or fellow member? As far as I know complaining about fan bases where it's not directed at them is not against forum rules.

• Haha
Reactions: TeamRenzo

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Because this forum is a refuge from a lot of the idiocy that goes on in the main boards. I don't care if they're creepily lurking to read it but the last thing I want is fans of other teams coming here posting their hot takes. Isn't that point of having team forums?

Are you telling us to stop as a mod, or fellow member? As far as I know complaining about fan bases where it's not directed at them is not against forum rules.
I am not asking as a moderator, no.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
I am not asking as a moderator, no.
I probably went on a little more than I should have. It's been a frustrating couple of games to say the least.

jr.gif

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Haha. point proven about fans of other teams lurking here and trying to troll with the laugh reaction.

Serious obsessed ex-girlfriend vibes.

Screenshot 2023-12-11 at 12.16.57 PM.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad