GDT: Game # 26 - New York Rangers vs Chicago Blackhawks - 7:30pm EST, MSG (HF Watch Party - Stout’s NYC , 33rd & 7th AV, 6pm )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
I can't stand Joe for the company man that he is but he just now questioned the teams desire to win on air. Time for another post game show to be cut short bc the org can't hide how bad this is anymore.
Wait when and how did they cut the post game show short?

jaywills1020

Mar 14, 2004
You wanna know why laf and kakko will never get better? With a minute 30 left goodrow is on the ice….why? I love him as a player but gallant is allergic to playing any of the young kids
I just said the same thing to a buddy of mine. Goodrow one the ice for the last 2 minutes and vesey on the top line. How do we know this doesn’t make any sense but “professional” coaches don’t?

Bacon Artemi Bravo

Sep 20, 2007
Guys, stay with me here...what is Chicago is just massively underrated and will now go on a run directly to Lord Stanley's Cup?

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
The Rangers have been inept at what you're asking Panarin to do since before he was born.
No they haven't. And they just lost to a team with 10 percent the skill of the rangers roster simply bc the desire and structure isn't there. Enough with the excuses. This team is in big trouble and the excuses need to stop. Stop the excuses.

Even the msg staff is crushing this team. Their own paid pr staff is defending the team less than some posters here.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
You now they will make a panic movie and it will look worse than how this team looks
Like this one?
panic-room-movie-poster-46099028.jpeg

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Completely unacceptable tonight.Nothing more to say.Drury needs to do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad