Greiss

Scratches
Mayfield, Strome

Injured
Pelech

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Imagine Foligno will be out again tonight. Hope to see a decent crowd tonight. Divisional game is important. Isles better lately. Keep the pedal down.

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
Did anything ever get made public about what's up with Foligno? If it did, I missed it.

A couple weeks ago, I would have thought this game tonight was a walkover. Now, I'm worried as hell. We just got away with a sloppy performance last night. Now, we've got a home game, in the second half of a back-to-back, against a club that's managed to earn 14 of its last 20 points, right before taking off on a Western Canadian road trip.

This just screams TRAP.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Hoping we get Nick back this game. Think he was missed. I'm also hoping for a win, because I don't expect to beat the Oilers.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I'm not following every other Metro game yet. Not until game 60. It will definitely be the hardest division, where you can expect the other clubs to keep winning. But the Jackets position will be sorted out in the head to head matchups.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
I think Werenski hits one and Cam has been on fire. A 3-1 win for the good guys tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad