GDT: Game 25 | Sabres @ Jackets | 12/7 7.30 PM |

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I wouldn't want any young player to have such a brutalizing experience. Let them go hide in the dressing room and watch cartoons with stuffed animals until it is over. :laugh:
It was like a cartoon on the ice. Buffalo was the roadrunner while we played the role of the coyote

Reactions: majormajor

Youngguns80

A worthy goal is easy to defend
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2021
Ohio
Let me guess Larsen will say we didn’t show up in the 1st. We need to clean up some items and we will burn the tape and move on

Reactions: MAHJ71

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Let me guess Larsen will say we didn’t show up in the 1st. We need to clean up some items and we will burn the tape and move on

Realistically we do have to burn the tape. You can learn from a situation where you're doing something right and something wrong. It's hard to learn when absolutely everything is broken. There's no foundation to build from.

I don't think he's going to say anything positive.

Reactions: Jackets Woodchuck

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Coach should be doing this:
coach-slapping.gif

But instead he'll be doing this:
dfa.jpg

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
How can a team with Gaudreau and Laine suck this badly?!?
Simply. Laine played 12 games and must fo find his play first. Don't have centers. And don't forget Werenski, Bean, Blankenburg and Boqvist aren't playing.
---
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Chinakhov and Laine have very good chemistry. Also Roslovic played with them quite good.
I like Lars changed lines. Especially Roslo's line was suprise for me.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Simply. Laine played 12 games and must fo find his play first. Don't have centers. And don't forget Werenski, Bean, Blankenburg and Boqvist aren't playing.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Chinakhov and Laine have very good chemistry. Also Roslovic played with them quite good.
But didn’t we also suck when all these guys did play?

Reactions: Columbus Jack

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad