GDT: Game 25: Golden Knights @ Winnipeg | 5:00 | They Want Revenge

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
For the benefit of everyone let's hope this is the last time we see Max on the ice this season in a VGK jersey.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
I don't mean to beat up on a 3b Lagace, but is Subban injured? I would have expected a goalie change. Oh, well.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
I forgot that VGK received from the Jets the Nick Suzuki draft pick during the expansion draft. Hopefully, Suzuki will get chance in the future:

According Sinbin:

Winnipeg Jets
Selection: Chris Thorburn
**TRADE: Golden Knights receive 1st round pick (#13) and 3rd round pick for 1st round pick (#24)**

The Golden Knights gave the Jets a pass on the Expansion Draft in exchange for a 3rd round pick and a nine spot jump in the first round of this the Entry Draft. That nine spot jump got the Golden Knights Nick Suzuki. It’s going to take a while before we know what Suzuki ends up being, but he appears to be a good one. Of course, all the credit doesn’t go on Winnipeg as the original pick came from Columbus. Nonetheless, moving up in the first round is always valuable and there wasn’t much else there from Winnipeg to take a look at. Grade: B+
Overall Grade: B+

Expansion Draft Report Card - First Quarter Year 1 - SinBin.vegas

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
What are they doing?

GWhat are they doingCERT.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad