BOB!!!!!!!!

someone better polish his shoes and sharpen his skates after tonight's game

The rest of the team should be well rested for tomorrow's game

Gagner padding his goal stat

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Amazing that we finally have a team so talented that they put on a ********* like that and still can pull out a win. Nice to be on that side of things.

99 CBJ

Mar 7, 2009
Columbus
How many games this year have we had to beat the reff's as well as the other team. That had to be the worst officiated game I have ever seen.

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
Yep, this one was on Bob. I will call the Jackets "opportunistic" tonight. Really, the first game that Bob flat-out won for us this year so far. Even so, the shots were pretty even until the very end for whatever that is worth.

Let's get two more tomorrow, boys! :handclap:

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Bob got run twice and no call was made, ridiculous.

Yeah ... wasn't crazy about all of that contact.

But we FINALLY got a DAMN empty netter .. bout damn time. Hate how we shell up and take an onslaught for 2 minutes every time someone pulls their GT on us.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
The Detroit team this season is a dead team of the past... Bob was good but the CBJ defense was good too....

The Jackets look strong, they are so well staffed and coached they can float and still win...

Playoffs big time.... save your money, you will need it...

:laugh:

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
Five game winning streak(first time under Torts) and seven game points streak(iirc). Good start of my day. I am going to the Monsters third period game, hope hatty for Graig or shutout for Forsberg coming up.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Amazing that we finally have a team so talented that they put on a ********* like that and still can pull out a win. Nice to be on that side of things.

The only talent I saw tonight was Bobrovsky.

(I do think the Jackets are a very talented team, moreso than most, it just didn't show up tonight).

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Don't look now, but a Tampa Bay win and a CBJ win tomorrow night puts Columbus in FIRST PLACE in the Metro.

You know what that gives me shivers. We had that moment a few years back where we were up at the top at the conference for like a second but that seems almost accidental compared to this team. I have complete confidence in these guys to do it and stay there. The sky's the limit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad