GDT: Game 24: Sharks @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ+

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Would be great to make this one close at least, would hate to have all the fans come out for this one only to have nothing much to cheer about :laugh:

I remember that used to always happen on here "OH I finally took my friend/gf/brother/whatever to their first game only to see a shutout"

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
Doc is an acquired taste. We love him here in NJ but I can see why nationally he hasn't gathered the same appeal.

I don't particularly mind the other feeds. It's interesting to observe what the other fans are listening to. Some can be downright unbearable though.

But I like watching the Yotes games. I' a night owl and I wanna see what Wedge has been up to since the trade

Reactions: Sthlmyote

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Ice sounds bad, but we're the team struggling most with it.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Opposing team normally practices as Gila River while I think we are normally at Scottsdale(?), so they are actually prob more used to it

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I'll keep the faith in the third period knowing we haven't been shutout yet, so we're still in it. SJ doing a good job clogging the neutral zone though, making it real difficult for us to make plays.

Reactions: zz

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I'll keep the faith in the third period knowing we haven't been shutout yet, so we're still in it. SJ doing a good job clogging the neutral zone though, making it real difficult for us to make plays.

San Jose didn't really look all that great in the second.
Honestly we weren't that bad either, we just can't finish.
Until we can finish better, we're not going to score many goals.
The third period could be interesting if we keep creating, but I won't hold my breath.
Otherwise, we might lose more like 4-0 if we fall flat on our faces.
Usually, the Coyotes have turned in one bad period, one okay period, and one good period per game.
The first period was our crap period, second one was okay, so maybe the third will be good.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Sharks are playing a good game.

I don't like Stepan very much. He's just... Meh. Nothing exciting about his game.

Reactions: Jmmack

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad