GDT: Game 24 | Pittsburgh Penguins @ Boston Bruins | 1PM | To Honour Phil... don't be too embarrassing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
I just want the team to show up and play hockey for 60 minutes. I don't even care about the results too much.

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I give Sully props for scratching Cole over Ruh if that's what happens, its the right move.

But i still don't get what Sully sees in Kuhn, its really annoying seeing him in the lineup every game.

Are we sure Cole is 100 percent? I remember a few weeks ago Sully 'scratched' Hags for Archie and we found out later Hags was dinged up.

Or maybe it's for JR to see if he can trade Cole and how the defense would look without him. Any thoughts ColePens? :naughty:

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Miami will be up by 3 or 4 scores by face off.

I hate going up against Boston sports teams. They’re tough.

So Miami is going to get 21-28 points in the next 40 minutes? Interesting. Actually, it's now 24-31 points, because Pitt is now winning 3-0 halfway through the 1st quarter.

Your Pitt hate is adorable.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Yep, those are not looking good. I hope I'm wrong but this might get ugly.
Agreed but when Rowney, McKegg and Sheahan are your centers, it’s hard to make it not look totally pathetic.

Throw in Kuhn and Reaves with these guys and you are just asking to lose. Playing so many fourth liners/AHL guys is too much to overcome.

Last edited:

Whakahere

Jan 27, 2004
Germany
I am watching ... screw you all :P... i want to see this train wreck :) I've lived through gen-x .... I can deal with this.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
I am watching ... screw you all :P... i want to see this train wreck :) I've lived through gen-x .... I can deal with this.

lol, me too.

Ofc, back then you could be happy if a rookie had a good game even if we lost 5-2, knowing it was a process and we would (hopefully) be better later on.

This is like x-gen, but with sky high expectations. sounds like a recipe for dissapointment ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad