GDT: Game 24 | Jackets @ Penguins | 12/6 7PM |

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
A decent effort in 1st and 3rd

Elvis was okay

PP was atrocious

Marchenko with meh debut

Agreed except I thought Marchenko was very good. He made good decisions and tipped the puck off the post, probably our best scoring opportunity all game.

MissADD

Jun 21, 2018
Silvermoon City
I say you only get rid of Larsen if you have your guy already lined up. If you don't stick with Lars, continue the suck and get in the possible position to draft high.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I say you only get rid of Larsen if you have your guy already lined up. If you don't stick with Lars, continue the suck and get in the possible position to draft high.
You also get rid of him if guys just stop trying. Our effort out there is pathetic
I missed it, who was out there that didn't stick up for gus?

I don't know who was on the ice but nobody did.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Kent is an excellent player, but to show his talent, he must not play on the wing with Jack as a center.
I think Tim Berni is a better player than Jake Christiansen.
Elvis was super.
I won't comment more.

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
Agreed except I thought Marchenko was very good. He made good decisions and tipped the puck off the post, probably our best scoring opportunity all game.
I think his positioning as a bumper on the PP could have been better, he didn't seem to know how to get open for Gaudreau's passes. Very likely a lack of chemistry thing that will fix itself with time and practice.

Reactions: ViD and majormajor

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I think Tim Berni is a better player than Jake Christiansen.

I'm not going to judge who the better player is based on one game.

But I'll say that Berni looked good to me. He doesn't have the scoring skill that Christiansen does but he's a patient and safe player.

I'm also curious, why wasn't Christiansen running the second PP unit when he was in the lineup? You'd think giving him a shot there would have been the best use of his talents.

Reactions: VT and tunnelvision

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Chinakhov and Sillinger dominated when they were on the ice, and Larsen couldn't play them more than 8 minutes at 5v5.

This coaching staff is a dumpster fire.

Reactions: ViD and I3LI3

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

But I'll say that Berni looked good to me. He doesn't have the scoring skill that Christiansen does but he's a patient and safe player.

I'm also curious, why wasn't Christiansen running the second PP unit when he was in the lineup? You'd think giving him a shot there would have been the best use of his talents.
Got to increase Gavrikovs trade value

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia

He did it once or twice. Not very well. Although, who among our defenders can do that?

Vapaatunnus

Feb 2, 2021
Laine 8 shots, good. Still more shooting needed and guys to rebounds, now they are trying to make too beautiful goals.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Body language/reactions of Gaudreau and Jenner after Laine’s ridiculous between the legs shot was interesting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad