GDT: Game 23: William Karlsson Vs Edmonton Oilers | 6:00PM | one goal or no goals?

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
:vegas :edmonton
Vegas Golden Knights @ Edmonton Oilers
28th November 2023 | 6:00PM
Rogers Place | Edmonton, AB

:vegas

-K7HUh.gif

VGK-D.jpg

VGK-G.jpg

:edmonton

tumblr_inline_p3fd9qkx0g1tg5wat_540-gif.272522

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Those new forward lines just looked so dominant yesterday against Calgary they had no choice but to go right back to them.

Is Pachal injured?

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Win or lose, they have to do something with our forwards. It isn't only bad bounces that are stopping them. Some accountability for poor performance might be useful. And I don't mean only benching Cotter for the third. That seems like their only move.

Reactions: hangman005

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
This team isn't very good right now. I just notice we play far too much in our own zone instead of wearing teams down in their zone.

Also, to this point I think Aden Hill has earned the #1 goalie position. THompson should be relegated to back-up until he stops giving up easy goals.

And Koleslaw has regressed and is useless again. I went to the Silver Knights game Sunday, was impressed by Rempal of all the Silvers. Was not impressed by Brisson (who's been talked about as a call-up.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
This team isn't very good right now. I just notice we play far too much in our own zone instead of wearing teams down in their zone.

Also, to this point I think Aden Hill has earned the #1 goalie position. THompson should be relegated to back-up until he stops giving up easy goals.

And Koleslaw has regressed and is useless again. I went to the Silver Knights game Sunday, was impressed by Rempal of all the Silvers. Was not impressed by Brisson (who's been talked about as a call-up.

Eh, Hill gave up an easy one to lose yesterday and didn't have to deal with McDavid on a breakaway.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9

That said i think they got the goalies round the wrong way..... I would have played Thompson last night.

But yeah these team is playing lazy. barely any forecheck, no one is working to get to the net, we seem to lose every race to puck in our D zone.... I think really highlighted last night where Stevenson could with ease have beaten the Flames to the puck by taking just a couple of strides.... but he just sat their gawping like a moron and gave the Flames another minute of extended zone time.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
That said i think they got the goalies round the wrong way..... I would have played Thompson last night.

But yeah these team is playing lazy. barely any forecheck, no one is working to get to the net, we seem to lose every race to puck in our D zone.... I think really highlighted last night where Stevenson could with ease have beaten the Flames to the puck by taking just a couple of strides.... but he just sat their gawping like a moron and gave the Flames another minute of extended zone time.
Aside from Karlsson, our best player this year has been Theo. Zero for five on the power play.

Reactions: Haguerbomb

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
We've never addressed our scoring issues, our forwards got hot for the right 20 games last year but I don't know if we can count on that offense again for four rounds with the team as is.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Not that it matters all that much when the second PP unit gets 30 seconds at best per PP no matter how good it looks and how bad the first unit looks but why do they not give Hague a shot on it? The PP is about the only time he'll get enough time to get a Haguerbomb off and they keep trotting out Ben Hutton like he's known for his offensive ability or something.

And why did they switch Stephenson back to the first unit for Karlsson? He clearly has zero confidence. If the entire team isn't struggling for goals and confidence also it's not such a big deal but Karlsson is the only player playing well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad