GDT: Game 23 | Pens vs. Canucks | 7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Yep, let's bring out L4 after the goal against . . .

JbTdlZr.gif

Will Ferrell looks too much like Sully there

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Sweet goal Jake.

EDIT: That's the same breakout where Phil passed to Geno and he similarly broke through for a goal a few weeks ago. So, apparently, we pull that one out once every two weeks.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
I mean I don't expect them to be running skating drills out there or anything, but there definitely is a lot of coasting going on 5x5.... this team has to outwork teams...

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I also want to point out that the penalty the Penguins scored their PP goal on was caused by Pouliot turning the puck over and forcing Edler to take a penalty. So again, please keep playing Pouliot against Crosby, maybe it will snap him out of his funk.

Chuck Norris Trophy

Jan 22, 2015
I also want to point out that the penalty the Penguins scored their PP goal on was caused by Pouliot turning the puck over and forcing Edler to take a penalty. So again, please keep playing Pouliot against Crosby, maybe it will snap him out of his funk.

They just gave him a big THANK YOU! on the jumbotron :D

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
Am watching the game on Sportsnet and they cut to commercial, did they show the video tribute to DP on any other feeds? I imagine it was quite emotional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad