Prediction Contest: Game 22 - Oilers @ Jets - Thursday, November 30th, 2023 - 7:00pm CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
I have no idea what to think about tonight's game, but I'm going to stick with my team and captain.

Jets to win, 5-4, Scheifele to open the scoring.

In totally unrelated news for those of you tired of hearing me whine about being tired, I've decided to quit my latest gig. Going over long range plans, budgets, and savings, I've decided to pack it in at the end of the year. Since I've already advised my manager that I'm away from 19-29 December, I'm anticipating the gravy chain ends on the 16th.

Last edited:

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I have no idea what to think about tonight's game, but I'm going to stick with my team and captain.

Jets to win, 5-4, Scheifele to open the scoring.

In totally unrelated news for those of you tired of hearing me whine about being tired, I've decided to quit my latest gig. Going over long range plans, budgets, and savings, I've decided to pack it in at the end of the year. Since I've already advised my manager that I'm away from 19-29 December, I'm anticipating the gravy chain ends on the 16th and I can ditch my bow tie for good!
But how can you leave all that money on the table Inanna ? I thought you said it was a great gig, with crazy type of money ? Must be some good reasons ?

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Almost forgot to post my guess...

Winnipeg Jets 5 - Edmonton Oilers 4 - Gabriel Vilardi with the first goal of the game...

87s2zk.jpg

Go Jets Go! :hockey:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad