Prediction Contest: Game 22 - Oilers @ Jets - Thursday, November 30th, 2023 - 7:00pm CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
I have no idea what to think about tonight's game, but I'm going to stick with my team and captain.

Jets to win, 5-4, Scheifele to open the scoring.

In totally unrelated news for those of you tired of hearing me whine about being tired, I've decided to quit my latest gig. Going over long range plans, budgets, and savings, I've decided to pack it in at the end of the year. Since I've already advised my manager that I'm away from 19-29 December, I'm anticipating the gravy chain ends on the 16th and I can ditch my bow tie for good!
Bow tie? With a matching vest and white shirt? Sounds like my favourite lounge.

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
But how can you leave all that money on the table Inanna ? I thought you said it was a great gig, with crazy type of money ? Must be some good reasons ?
You've obviously skipped all my whining over the past few months. Good reasons include exhaustion, scolding thesis advisor, rampaging deadlines, adequate savings, etc. When I pass up a chance with an extremely nice guy because I just want to get home and sleep, you know it's time to get my life back.

Reactions: GNP and Luc Labelle

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
6-1 Jets

KFC

1701377590441.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad