Emery
Crawford

Inactive
Bollig, Brookbank​

Matthew

OK Boomer
Dec 21, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
I haven't been keeping up with the line change news, so these lines are new and interesting to me.

I also completely missed Prout being called up. O_O Is Moore hurt again or something?

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
I haven't been keeping up with the line change news, so these lines are new and interesting to me.

I also completely missed Prout being called up. O_O Is Moore hurt again or something?

Yup. Upper-body injury.

stickguy

Jan 20, 2013
Yup. Upper-body injury.

Looks like Prout might not even make it in time for the opening face-off. Question... why didn't management have an extra D up already instead of the minimum 6 when they knew JJ and Wiz were out for sure? Man you have to wonder about this organization!!

jacketman10

May 18, 2010
Hilliard, OH
Lets shock the world.:laugh: Lets take the Hawks down in their own place. Worst beating the best.

I am proud of the team. No quit from them and that is great to see after last years group.

coldsteel

Apr 11, 2010
Chicago
Lets shock the world.:laugh: Lets take the Hawks down in their own place. Worst beating the best.

I am proud of the team. No quit from them and that is great to see after last years group.

Hello Jacks fans. I agree your team has a lot of fight in them, which is an encouraging sign. As for tonight...

Obi-Wan Kenobi-Toews: I sense a trap.

Anakin Skywalker-Kane: Next move?

Obi-Wan Kenobi-Toews: Spring the trap.

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
Generally like the lines but I feel like RJ is just bringing down any line he's been on this season. I'd honestly be tempted to flip him and MacKenzie...

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
I've said it the other two times, may as well say it again tonight. CBJ end the streak!

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
Wow we were just getting trashed by some ***** on a Chicago sports newscast. Not sure if it's actually the game feed or not. Doesn't look like it.

Edit: Ah, I'm an hour early it looks like?

Shad

Mar 5, 2011
You guys got this tonight:nod: Got a good amount of scrilla on the moneyline, GO JACKETS!

whalerjacket

It never happened.
Jun 19, 2007
Troy, Ohio
Regarding Prout's call-up, I agree. Someone should have been recalled sooner.

My theory is that Keith Acton is responsible for call-ups. Here's a pic of him communicating with Springfield.

(sorry, I'm a Star Wars nerd and I couldn't resist)

Attachments

• acton-lobot.jpg
    acton-lobot.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 4

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Prout is in a cab heading to Milwaukee.

Isn't the rink the other way asked DP.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
I don't know if you guys realize it or not, but I heard that Natalie is standing in the hallway, outside the BlueJackets' locker room................................

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad