GDT: Game 20: Red Wings vs wild 1:00 pm et 11/26/23 (BSD)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (3).png

LYON is in net, looks like the same lines as last game. Let's go Boys!

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"Oh ya-hey. Looks like a local blackout, doncha know.

We're gettin' just a touch a' da snowflakes here now, shouldn't keep da most of us from gettin' to da nephews' to catch da game now, yah? Should be plenty o' bars an' turkey fer da sandwiches too, ya? Hope da boys do okay, but I gotta keep my sympatees on da down-low, ya know?"

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
"Oh ya-hey. Looks like a local blackout, doncha know.

We're gettin' just a touch a' da snowflakes here now, shouldn't keep da most of us from gettin' to da nephews' to catch da game now, yah? Should be plenty o' bars an' turkey fer da sandwiches too, ya? Hope da boys do okay, but I gotta keep my sympatees on da down-low, ya know?"
Jar Jar Keating?

f446312c-0d94-4608-b820-3154ef1de401_text.gif

Reactions: SoupNazi

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Could be a tough one, Minnesota is desperate to end their losing streak.

C'mon boys, let's build a winning streak!

Reactions: lilidk

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Is there any update on Walman? Is he gonna play? Or is it the same lineup.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Well, picked a good day to get sick. Guess I'll stay home and watch the Wings and have a Hot Toddy while the snow accumulates in the driveway.

Let's keep it rollin' , hoping for a strong start.
I am on day 3 of bad cold, just coughs, congestion, and sinus pressure. I think today is the last day thankfully.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
I am on day 3 of bad cold, just coughs, congestion, and sinus pressure. I think today is the last day thankfully.

My wife works remotely and brought home whatever this bug is from waaaaay up north. Been nursing her the last few days, now I guess it's my turn.

Now let's hope later tonight its Minnesota that is feeling sick!

Reactions: Ezekial

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"Minnesota's "arrowhead" region and Michigan's upper peninsula aren't very far away from each other, but a quarter of the way through the season the Wild and the Wings records are far apart, with the Wings hovering in playoff contention and the Wild stalking the bottom of the standings. This afternoon Detroit hosts Minnesota, and while "da yoopers" and the "scandihoovians" might try to wave to each other over the waves of Lake Superior, neither team today expects a friendly greeting or a tray full of lemon bars."

-Plausible Keats

Reactions: Stony Curtis

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
And for a bonus... cuz I said I would...

"Da Wild and-a da Red Wings are bombad-battlin' today in da Motor City. We-sa hopin' for mad crunchin' and munchin' on da ice and-a da full 60 minutes from da home team. Minnesota is maaaaad-badly over dere games and-a gonna try an' come out with-a da mad speed, so we-sa gotta make hard standin's on da blue line, or we-sa gonna get the big sad."

- Jar Jar Keats

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad