GDT: GAME 20 - JETS @ PREDS - Sunday November 26, 7pm CST - TSN3 - SISTER ACT 2 - THE TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Hopefully the Jets keep rolling to 6 straight, keep up the good fight @lomiller1

roll-over-car-crash.gif

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
2e6dd8de88749f297843dca538a5962a.jpg

Sweet Bones, fluff thine mighty ‘doo; and let it be said
That Helly be saluted for playing well tight,
And our fourth line unleashing hell with pucks to bed,
Lousy’s Captaincy sharpen'd to even better might:
So too proper second lines, let fly, Fly; yo, lets fill
Thine Preds net till Perfecto bursts with fullness,
And Josi and Ro’R weep again, and aye lets kill
The playful kitten spirit with a sea of goals endless.
Let thine mighty KFC flow like a greasy proteinaceous sea
Which parts the shore, where Schuffles blasts anew
Come befuddle Saros and Barrie, with el Nino and Iafrate
Dilly engage thine deathly dance, let thine fists chop and hew;
As these Jets are winners, and our love for thee not rare
Makes kittens pummeled welcome and a massive win to share.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Awesome GDT @Mud Turtle, had quite a good laugh...

87a9bf.jpg

The 12-5-2 Winnipeg Jets take on the 9-10-0 Nashville Predators at Bridgestone Arena tonight at 7:00pm. The Jets have won five games in a row including a 3-0 shutout victory over the Florida Panthers on Friday night and are now 8-2 in their last ten games. The Predators, on the other hand, have won four games in a row, including an impressive 8-3 win over the St. Louis Blues, and have a 5-5 record in their last ten. With Coach Bowness back behind the bench, can Winnipeg win? Will the Kitties have enough Mustard to beat the visiting Jets? Has El Nino put money on the board for the game against his former team, and will he have to pay out? Are there enough coelacanths left in the world for @kanadalainen to be giving them out in the PGT? These questions and more may become extinct before we find out...

Keep up the fight @lomiller1, everyone at HFJets Forum supports you!

lomiller1.jpg

Go Jets Go! :hockey:

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Well, there it happened, snow is on the ground again and gotta work today! ugh

A Jets win would brighten my spirits.

1701009288249.gif

thanks @Mud Turtle but many of those posters I don’t know they even come on here anymore? i guess that is the point. Mac, Suxy and Kana are surely not going anywhere! Lol

any who, fart….

Get well @lomiller1

Birdies are pretty cool to

1701009689574.jpeg

GO JETS GO
:jets:jets:jets:jets:jets
Go Mr. Bones Go

1701009459346.jpeg

Last edited:

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
So I just bought NHL 24 on Black Friday and I fired up the Winnipeg Jets GM mode. I traded Nate Schmidt to Chicago for Connor Bedard and their first.

Now, where would you fellow hockey nerds play Bedard if you were the coach of the Jets after this trade? I’m torn between loading up the top line with him, Scheifele, and Connor, and just seeing how many points he can score, or developing him as a centre by giving him the 2C role and keeping Vilardi on the top line.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Whole lotta Rosie in there.
Nicely executed!
GJG
That’s because there’s a whole lotta Rosie to go around. :laugh:

Awesome GDT @Mud Turtle, had quite a good laugh...

87a9bf.jpg

The 12-5-2 Winnipeg Jets take on the 9-10-0 Nashville Predators at Bridgestone Arena tonight at 7:00pm. The Jets have won five games in a row including a 3-0 shutout victory over the Florida Panthers on Friday night and are now 8-2 in their last ten games. The Predators, on the other hand, have won four games in a row, including an impressive 8-3 win over the St. Louis Blues, and have a 5-5 record in their last ten. With Coach Bowness back behind the bench, can Winnipeg win? Will the Kitties have enough Mustard to beat the visiting Jets? Has El Nino put money on the board for the game against his former team, and will he have to pay out? Are there enough coelacanths left in the world for @kanadalainen to be giving them out in the PGT? These questions and more may become extinct before we find out...

Keep up the fight @lomiller1, everyone at HFJets Forum supports you!

View attachment 773539

Go Jets Go! :hockey:
“Shelly” Turtle. I see what you did there.
Very clever! :thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad