Apr 19, 2019
Tavares - Matthews - Marner
Mikhayev - Kerfoot - Nylander
Boyd - Engvall - Petan
Barabanov - Spezza - Vesey

Rielly - Brodie
Dermott - Holl
Lehtonen - Bogosian

Ride the top line. Get johnny going early. Then filter him back at C alongside WN /AK
Agreed. The only thing I thought that was different is try Tavares at C at 2nd line and WN at 1st line. Some guys might be angry that he got a “promotion”, but I feel like tavares recently has been better, he’s battling and winning puck battles and has confidence, just hasn’t gotten the puck to go in. We need to get Willy some confidence, so maybe running him with those two could help him get some confidence and grab a couple of points. We could even try both and have nylander just take a couple of shifts with them and Tavares with kerfoot and mikheyev.

Reactions: TheGroceryStick

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Probably opened a new account...

Him and similar posters aren't really fans of the team and just post to get a rise out of us. Best to just not pay them any attention

I was being sarcastic. It's incredibly obvious that that account was created by a Habs fan and the person only signs in when something in Leafland goes bad. It's pathetic.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Damn the Leafs are pretty banged up for tonight's game. Seems most likely only a game or 2 for a few of the guys missing.

Leafs have usually found a way to keep up their good play this year. No reason a guy can't come in with more opportunity and play a great game.

Looking forward to tonight's game. Too bad Muzzin isn't in after the puck flip, I'm sure meat head will go head hunting someone else anyway. I just hope if that happens someone stands up to him.

Simmonds is out so I don't see too many guys that would drop the mitts.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
We got such a large gap on the division...I would rather go through our injury troubles now and get healthy for the playoffs. Meanwhile the Habs are on their way off the cliff and have essentially not had a single injury all season.

Reactions: authentic

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
Damn the Leafs are pretty banged up for tonight's game. Seems most likely only a game or 2 for a few of the guys missing.

Leafs have usually found a way to keep up their good play this year. No reason a guy can't come in with more opportunity and play a great game.

Looking forward to tonight's game. Too bad Muzzin isn't in after the puck flip, I'm sure meat head will go head hunting someone else anyway. I just hope if that happens someone stands up to him.

Simmonds is out so I don't see too many guys that would drop the mitts.

Mr. Powerplay says hi.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Kind of weird we haven't heard from 'The Cynick' this season. Could it be because the Leafs are doing well?

Much to think about.
Dumb hockey analyst at 4PM chimed in once or twice this season but he's also been quiet as a mouse this season too :laugh:

Couple others are still around, they're just hiding out on the main board.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Now we are going to find out if Holl has truly taken the step we think he has or if Jake Muzzin still carries him.

The last time he didn't have Jake Muzzin he completely fell apart let's see what he does tonight

Reactions: hockeynorth

xxOCZMSxx

Jan 20, 2015
So many damn injuries

Campbell
Simmonds
Robertson
Muzzin
Thornton
Hyman

I remember a couple years ago we lost Jake Gardiner and we couldn't win anymore. I like our depth now but man this is a lot of injuries all happening at the same time.
Any recent updates re: Simmonds and Campbell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce