Chaput-Anisimov-Boll

Tyutin-Johnson
Nikitin-Prout
Murray-Wisniewski

Bobrovsky
McElhinney

Injured
Calvert, Horton, Gaborik
Sam has gotten points in his last 4 GDTs, but we want more!
CBJ lines subject to change. This start time must be to get those pigskin fans to convert.

Last edited:

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Hopefully Anderson has a sub-par performance and Bob is above his averages for the year. Two struggling goalies. At least I'll be able to stay awake through the whole game.

LGJ

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
“@smitchcd: G Sergei Bobrovsky will start for #CBJ today, coach Todd Richards said. D Dalton Prout (back spasms) will be scratched.”

“@smitchcd: Jack Skille, recalled from AHL Springfield today, will also be scratched. #CBJ Boone Jenner (leg) will return to lineup.”

“@smitchcd: Jenner will skate on a line with Dubinsky and Atkinson. Dubinsky back to center. Johansen will center Foligno and Umberger. #CBJ”

bizzz*

What another Atkinson's dumb play will lead to a goal against the Jackets?

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
What another Atkinson's dumb play will lead to a goal against the Jackets?

Hes back on the energy line though so he should create some opportunities today.

We're not playing a back-up! We should win!

Last edited:

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Hes back on the energy line though so he should create some opportunities today.

The energy line? I thought this was our number one scoring line
or is that Foligno-Joey-Umberger-nah. Maybeits both our energy line and scoring line.

We're not playing a back-up! We should win!

Their back-up is having a better year than their starter. This continues and Anderson will be the back-up, if he isn't already. I mean they are playing the Jackets. :sarcasm:

Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Pluto, Goofy (it said I needed 4 characters)

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
It was sad to see that a Sens Defenseman would actually be the leading goal scorer on today's Jackets roster.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I have to work all day on Thursday, so the girlfriend is making me Thanksgiving dinner this afternoon. Jackets, Browns and Thanksgiving dinner... hopefully the boys can give me a win to be thankful for!

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
I have to work all day on Thursday, so the girlfriend is making me Thanksgiving dinner this afternoon. Jackets, Browns and Thanksgiving dinner... hopefully the boys can give me a win to be thankful for!

A week from this Thursday is Thanksgiving.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Boone adds a lot. He's such a headache for the Sens.

Murray and Johansen leading the team here.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
That really was a nice goal by Johansen to start things. Also had a nice centering pass to Foligno just now for a chance. Would be nice to add another by the end of the period.

bizzz*

Joey redeemed himself for the mistake he made last game. Now it's time for Atkinson to do the same. At least twice.
Ottawa with 3 shots on goal, and 2 of them were during the last attack. So far so good.

thebus2288*

If Nikolai Zherdev and Rick Nash had a baby....you'd get Ryan Johansen

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
We are lucky to get that PP chance as it seems like the refs won't be giving the Jackets another one tonight. 2 clear interference calls on the Sens during their PP should have been called.

bizzz*

Senators player pushed Joey to the back and their announcers are whining about crosscheck that Joey should have been called for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad