GDT: Game 2 : Predators vs Carolina Hurricanes : 10.16.21 : 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
Seems like the Preds really woke up after Trenin laid out Cole. That rolled into Jeannot on Martinook and finally the Johansen goal.

The overall team intensity was very good over the final 10 mins of that period.
Is Trenin our new “tough” guy? Do we even have one in Milwaukee? I know theyre trying to phase that part out of the sport but its clearly still necessary to a degree

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Is Trenin our new “tough” guy? Do we even have one in Milwaukee? I know theyre trying to phase that part out of the sport but its clearly still necessary to a degree
Well, Olivier is the "tough guy". But really, they don't much of a place in the NHL anymore. That said, all of Trenin, Oliver, Jeannot can go, Borowiecki and Harpur on D... games don't go that way too much anymore anyway, but if one ever did... feels like this team could handle itself. :dunno:

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Olivier and Jeannot moreso, but Trenin does play physical. Since you mentioned toughness I'm expecting the Ghost of Preds Toughness Past to enter any moment to remind us we don't have any toughness on the roster, which is actually a team of figure skaters.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Well, Olivier is the "tough guy". But really, they don't much of a place in the NHL anymore. That said, all of Trenin, Oliver, Jeannot can go, Borowiecki and Harpur on D... games don't go that way too much anymore anyway, but if one ever did... feels like this team could handle itself. :dunno:

I forget the exact stat I saw recently, something like in the 80's there was an average of over 2 fights per game. In 202X there's 1 fight every 4-5 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad