GDT: Game 2: Edmonton Oilers vs. San Jose Sharks: We're just slow starters. It's a trap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
When Hemsky isn't toe dragging at the line to put his teammates offside he is skating in early to put them offside....guy has zero sense of what is going on at the blueline.

Horseradish

Dec 9, 2005
London, ON
Loved seeing Gagner's hustle to get back there to help out the D as that penalty ended. Man oh man, this is night and day between the first and the past two periods. I can only think of one good scoring chance the Sharks have had since the end of the first. The Oilers have had at least a dozen.

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
Oilers probably could've been right back in this with a little luck. Inexcusable first period, but the rest of the game at least leaves fans with a bit of hope.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I'm really liking Paajarvi's jump tonight, if he could play with that jump every night he is an NHL player.

Loweryder

Jun 13, 2012
I'd like to point out that Justin Schultz currently leads all players in TOI by over a minute at this point.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
I know we wouldn't have won without hemsky but he has a 2 cent brain some days, I would look at using him as a centre piece to find a bigger 2nd line player, he just sat on the half boards and got the puck taken away

The Perfect Human*

Hall has had 5 of those "pass to no one" give-aways on the powerplay in 2 games this year. He's great at zone entry, but his decision-making after that is horrid.

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
I would like to see Horcoff, Gagner, Hemsky, and Belanger at a four way intersection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad