Post-Game Talk: Game 19 - Anaheim Ducks vs Montreal Canadiens , 7pm PT, BSSC

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Was easy to point at Terrys production a few games ago and say he’s producing well despite his lazy looking play, but now he’s pacing for 51 points. He needs to be better, because now his production is more or less passing the eye test.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Fowler needs to sit for a while. I’ll take LaCombe and his hustle and mistakes for a lukewarm Fowler.

Luneau had a nice game. I’d even play LaCombe and Luneau before Fowler and anyone.

John
A top pairing of LaCombe and Luneau vs LA would easily be a combined double digit negative +/-

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Fowler needs to sit for a while. I’ll take LaCombe and his hustle and mistakes for a lukewarm Fowler.

Luneau had a nice game. I’d even play LaCombe and Luneau before Fowler and anyone.

John

People always pick the weirdest games to say Fowler needs to sit or go lol. He babysat a 19 year old and made a great stretch pass to MacT for the game tying goal.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Man that 2 on 1 defending is just brutal, 2 GAA tonight because Fowler on 2nd and the other guy on 4th goal cant block the passing lane.

Luneau was part of that 2nd goal because we was too aggressive in the neutral zone and took himself out of the play. Being too aggressive was one of Luneau's flaws in the rookie tourney. He put LaCombe in a couple of 1v2 situations with his aggressiveness that takes himself out of the play.

Luneau on offense is great, but the defense is still sketchy. We were playing a weak team in the Habs tonight.

Reactions: Daz28

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
I work in the golf business, the worst two bosses I have had, were guys that thought they were decent athletes and never got anywhere as a player.
They had hardish on for anyone who actually had succeeded playing, even a little bit

Seems the same with the joke that is the nhl ref pool

Reactions: robbieboy3686

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
People always pick the weirdest games to say Fowler needs to sit or go lol. He babysat a 19 year old and made a great stretch pass to MacT for the game tying goal.
Not arguing your point, but Fowler wasn’t the one who made the stretch pass. That was Vatrano.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Someone mentioned something about defending the 2 on 1’s, and yeah that’s a big problem with this defense group. Honestly, if they can’t prevent the pass (which they can’t), just defend the second guy completely. A breakaway off the angle is a lot better than an empty net.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
That 4on4 was stresful. We played well but we also had no idea what to do which showed in body language and then Minty with the dumb play to play it back in the traffic.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Gibson didn't make the saves he needed to make when it mattered the most. That's been his cliche his whole career.

I couldn’t tell if the Matheson snapshot was deflected or not, but if it wasn’t I agree. Less than a minute after MacT brings us within one he can’t give up that goal(assuming it wasn’t deflected).

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
We forget this team was dead last in the NHL a year ago. That winning streak kind of gave us hope. But realistically. They were coming back in games they had no business winning as well. And now the rookies are making mistakes.. It's frustrating for sure..

This shit all started with that ***** creating that ducks thread in the main boards.. since then. Ducks have sucked ass. Talk about cursing

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
We forget this team was dead last in the NHL a year ago. That winning streak kind of gave us hope. But realistically. They were coming back in games they had no business winning as well. And now the rookies are making mistakes.. It's frustrating for sure..

This shit all started with that ***** creating that ducks thread in the main boards.. since then. Ducks have sucked ass. Talk about cursing
They’ve actually only scored 6 more goals than they’d scored last year through 19 games. Last year’s team was actually better at scoring at ES, and had taken more ES shots. It’s the defense that was (horrifically) worse.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
When this happens…

IMG_4998.jpeg

I can cope with a loss, another brilliant pass from our 18yo to our 20 yo who are both having excellent seasons. Sadly the 19yo cost them the game on a bad turnover. It happens.

Wanted them to hit 10 wins before the 20 game mark (put them on a 80+ point pace season), would be a nice step in the right direction. Have only one more game to do it, and it’s against the Kings. So yeah….

It’s amazing, the Ducks two top producers from last season, are not much of a factor this year, with one of them snake-bitten to start the season and then getting injured, while the other is playing with his head up his ass. We were supposed to add to the offense, not replace, or subtract.

Tomorrow is going to suck. There isn‘t enough beer in the world to get me through that one. Lol.

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving!

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad