GDT: Game 18 - Winnipeg at Minnistonka - Wed Nov 23/22 - 6PM - SNW/CJOB/POWER 97 - Looking California, feeling Minnesota .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Well best to avoid the PGT tonight
Put this in the dumpster and let it fade
giphy.gif

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Well, that was worth a shot at least..
But I can’t help but think the team needs a better understanding of “forwards! get back and really check”, along with faster D support into the O-zone..It’s like they hear Bones, but they either aren’t buying in, or more likely, just haven’t had the conditioning and/or training sessions emphasizing it..
I hope there’s a moment when we see it..
Until then, it feels like winter camp outs in the Whiteshell under a tarp.
Pretty tough to do much with a roster of forwards that has half that should be in the AHL!

Reactions: Eyeseeing

None

Feb 22, 2012
Shooter tutor power play that feels like it's forcing touches at the point even though it's clearly slowing everything down.

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
Luv Yellowstone! Tulsa King looking to be good to! Not a Sly Stone fan but is excellent in it so far!
I watched the first episode of Tulsa King and it really didn't do it for me. Might have been better it Dana Delany had actually been in the episode.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
No rhythm or intensity for the Jets here tonight, and they deserved to get their asses kicked. Hopefully they'll wake up. I feel like puking watching this.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Still no Cole, definitely benched. Great coaching, let's prove a point by benching the youngest player on the team. Not that Cole has played well but Wheeler half asked it in their third goal and didn't take his man and coughed it up on one this period. If Rick had actual stones he would bench some vets as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad