GDT: Game 18: Sharks @ Canucks 7:00pm NBCSCA

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Mb somebody will judge me, but the Sharks' home loss to the Vancouver Canucks was a disappointment. The Sharks have been struggling this season, and this loss does not help their case.

I mean the Sharks' defense was particularly bad in this game. They gave up three goals on just 27 shots, and they allowed the Canucks to take too many high-quality scoring chances. So it is obviously the Sharks' offense was also ineffective in this game. They were only able to score one goal on 28 shots, and they did not have many sustained offensive zone pressure...
This was one of the best games by the Sharks' defense all year. "Particularly bad" is the best they can do.

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021
It’s been fun to watch Blackwood play just from the technical perspective. Who else did San Jose bring in this off season for goaltending coaching? Even Tanko looks better

Ryan Miller getting hired is the big difference in goaltending this year. Also think this was a Grier signing so kudos to him on that one Good Tier Grier move

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021
Ryan Miller’s role is to scout draft-eligible goaltenders and “assist Nabakov”.

Don’t really think he’s had an impact on the NHL goalies.
I think it was an interview with locked on sharks but Miller said he would be working with the goaltenders in a coaching capacity just not full time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad