GDT: Game 18: Red Wings vs devils 7:00 pm et 11/22/23 (BSD)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
drw.jpg

Screenshot (1).png

Lyon is in net, team is going 11/7, expect many line changes. Let's Go Boys!

Last edited:

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Officially 8 teams in the east with more point totals; NJ isn't one of them though they are for sure playoff favorites. Winning outright tonight, no OT, will help prolong the playoff chase and keep things tighter longer.

Imagine Husso will get the start. Hopefully with time off/birth of his child. Things will be better for him, though I don't know a ton of new parents sleeping well.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Officially 8 teams in the east with more point totals; NJ isn't one of them though they are for sure playoff favorites. Winning outright tonight, no OT, will help prolong the playoff chase and keep things tighter longer.

Imagine Husso will get the start. Hopefully with time off/birth of his child. Things will be better for him, though I don't know a ton of new parents sleeping well.
"Playoffs? you kiddin' me?? Playoffs??? I just hope we can win a game!"

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Veleno on the first line is kinda crazy, hope not going to happen.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I’m fine with the line blender tonight. It’s time for a shakeup.

That said, wing 4-3

Big game from Ras and Larkin. Seider stops slumping. Petry costs Detroit 2 of the 3. Husso gives up a weak long shot for the other.

LETS GOOOO!

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
how could it possibly be his play? He has been one of the better players on the ice...which begs the question, why him over others?
He said it's NOT related to his play and wanted everyone to know so rumors don't start swirling. He's probably a little dinged up right now.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
He said it's NOT related to his play and wanted everyone to know so rumors don't start swirling. He's probably a little dinged up right now.
I know that is what he said, I just don't see why that needed to be even said in the first place. I guess rumors will rumor, but that would be the last thing I think about in this scenario.

Reactions: DamonDRW

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
If Lyon plays well, do you ship Husso to Edmonton for a 1st round pick?

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I'm a professional organization, you mess with team rules, you need to face the consequences. 100%. You need to take the details seriously.

Does anyone know if the Wings have a reputation for locker room issues?

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
If any of the slump was due to the abhorrent scheduling of the last month then this little break should have addressed that, at least a little. I am expecting a solid 60 minute effort and a 4-2 win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad