GDT: Game 18: Columbus at St. Louis | 2/23 8:00 PM EST

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
Can't wait to see what JD and JK do with your franchise. I have a feeling they(along with the work ethic I can see from your team) are going to make the central even harder to play in. Hopefully JJ is alright.

Good first period for you guys. Our legs are fresh but you guys just keep up the pressure.

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
I'm looking forward to next year when I can start rooting for this team to win again... New GM, competent hockey people in the front office... things are looking up.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Can't wait to see what JD and JK do with your franchise. I have a feeling they(along with the work ethic I can see from your team) are going to make the central even harder to play in. Hopefully JJ is alright.

Good first period for you guys. Our legs are fresh but you guys just keep up the pressure.

Thanks, good 1st with an awkward goal.

Sounded like JJ will be back.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Hot Stove on HNIC just reporting NHL considering realignment in which we & Wings move east (but not in the same conference). We would be with the Rags, Devils, Ilanders, Flyers, Pens, Caps.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Oh please please pretty please let this happen. This would be amazing.

Those guys were speaking as if it is seriously being considered by all parties concerned. Said decision has to be made by end of March for scheduling considerations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad