GDT: Game 18: Avalanche @ Wild - 7:30 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Yeah, I think he has a game or two left. Or till Christmas. It isn't all his fault, we can't fire the players. And thanks to Billy, he can't even move most of them thanks to his horrible deals. He is one of the biggest reasons for this mess. I want them both gone.

On a separate note, I kinda feel bad for Fleury. Yes, he chose to sign here. And yes, he isn't the player he use to be. But it's gotta suck for the future HOFer to end his career on a bottom 5 team which is what we appear to be at the moment.
I mean.... he wouldn't have ended his career much better in Chicago.

Reactions: MK9

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I’m hoping his injury is worse than reported. At this point they should LTIR him.
He should be pulled. And I could have swore Evason made a comment that they didn't know what was wrong with the kid....that part of the problem is confidence. So is he hurt or not? Does our medical staff have a clue?

Something has to give.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Fully agree, I'm not looking forward to what he does when he actually has cap space. It's one thing to fill a roster with low end guys like Merrill and Middleton in a period where you don't really have a lot of options, but he's proven that he prioritizes the wrong things, and that won't change with more cap space. I have no faith he can build a great team, I don't think he knows how to get the talent.
He's already pizzed away Kaprizov's best years. He's gonna ruin Rossi, Faber, Boldy, and waste Ek's best years too.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
He
He should be pulled. And I could have swore Evason made a comment that they didn't know what was wrong with the kid....that part of the problem is confidence. So is he hurt or not? Does our medical staff have a clue?

Something has to give.
He looked really good tonight in my eyes

Reactions: Sweetnut

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
He's already pizzed away Kaprizov's best years. He's gonna ruin Rossi, Faber, Boldy, and waste Ek's best years too.

Yep. Then do we go through the cycle again with the new GM? How long are we on this hamster wheel

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Bogosian and Merrill seemed to not have a clue what they were doing for third goal. Not sure who’s fault but there’s a Av with zero goals wide open in the slot? When the third pair gives up an unearned goal it’s debilitating.

Like the leaf game there were moments the Wild carried the play, then Johansen let’s Nylander walk him with a lame stick check. Step into him!

Seems like big tough GMBG built a nice country club just like what he said he would breakdown.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Dean & Bill realizing they are dinosaurs in the 2023 NHL.

This is so embarrassing lol, you lose 6 in a row, you have a shitty team and you can't figure out how to win games, and you're going to come out and complain about diving? Win some hockey games. Act like it might be your fault.

Reactions: TaLoN and NHL1674

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Dean & Bill realizing they are dinosaurs in the 2023 NHL.

The dude that JEE lightly grazed and then went down like a sack of potatoes deserves a double fine, for each of the hands he brought to separate parts of his head. I agree with Dean in part, Colorado just skates as fast as they can everywhere out of control and half balanced, any kind of defensive effort and they were already halfway to the ice. Kaprizov pushes it to the limit with his skating like that, but almost never gets the calls. Dean has a right to be mad about those officials IMO, though every time he spouts off about it to the media we get taken to the woodshed by the refs in the next game.

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
What a team. Faber being completely unaware and no sense of urgency when the clock is ticking down the last seconds of the game is this season in a nutshell.

Not very many players I like at the moment, even fewer in the coaching staff and management.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
I just watched Alaska Anchorage beat Wisconsin 1-0. So thank you Wild for at least scoring a goal.

Curious about that game. Is Anchorage goalie Jared Whale THAT good (41 saves) or was it just a case of the Badgers being kept on the perimeter?

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Curious about that game. Is Anchorage goalie Jared Whale THAT good (41 saves) or was it just a case of the Badgers being kept on the perimeter?
Whale was outstanding. Wisconsin had a number of chances to score and just couldn’t. Tonight Anchorage played Lamoreux in net and got lit up 5-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad