GDT: Game #17 Oilers (12-4-0) host the Hawks (5-9-2) 8pm MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
I've predicted a win for every single game of the season so far. I don't know about this one. I thought the Hawks would be awesome this season. They started awful but have won 4 in a row and Seth Jones is starting to play well.

Tough call...

I'm curious about D pairings.. do they split up Keith-Ceci which has been our most consistent thing (outside of McDrai being unstoappable) all season?

Thrilled for Broberg and hope he sticks!

I'd go:

Keith-Ceci
Bro - Barrie
Russel - Bouch

I'd also essentially play them evenly at even strength. Then special teams would be the only difference in minutes. Keep rolling them at 5 vs 5.

I still say we outscore our problems and win. 5-4. I'd start Koski to keep him in the loop.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I think it’ll be a blowout either way.

The team will either come together to play well in Nurses absence or the team will heavily struggle. 5-0 game one way or another.
Skinners performance last game plus Chicago not being good gave me pause going the other way. Add the home town Saturday night hype advantage. I’m going Oilers blowing out all day long and it’s my SHOE IN OF THE WEEK :D

Anarchism

John Henry
May 23, 2019
northern alberta
Just hope we can hold the shots against to 35 or less. Gives Skinner a chance in front of this D and wobbly bottom 6.
But im not really expecting it as the boys will want to break out after having to play to defensively to beat the Jets.
So Draw lots of penalties?

Reactions: Ginger Papa

The Safe Play

Jul 8, 2011
5ux4b6.jpg

McSpecial DraiBlend

Feb 18, 2010
Kelowna, Canada
Cancer runs through my family. My mother has said that she most likely would not go through what she has again if it comes back. Chemo is not pretty to have to go through. I've dealt with skin cancer more than once already myself.
Enjoy the game and hopefully the boys come out on top.

Hockey Fights Cancer night in Edmonton.

Im taking a buddy whose mom has had multiple bouts with cancer. She has it yet again and is declining treatment as she can’t take anymore chemotherapy.

My father in law lost his battle in May.

A win tonight would lift a lot of spirits, even if temporarily.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Let's see how the team responds to the injuries. Looking for another strong start from Skinner. Should be an entertaining game.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Weird series of games against teams that beat us in playoffs. Carolina must be next. After last nights Elks game I feel like sports world is trolling us.
Unfortunately I didn’t see it last night but that doesn’t surprise me at all.

"This game is blacked out in your region"

Two Canadian teams playing and because of rights issues Canadians can't even watch. I was interested in watching anything but the football game and I kind of hate basketball..

CageRage

Aug 15, 2009
Not a big fan of the infinite scroll through team stats on GDT pages. Would rather stick to lineups and jokes/memes.

Oilers win this one 6-3.

GingerJesus28

This is the way
Feb 25, 2015
Saskatchewan
Not a big fan of the infinite scroll through team stats on GDT pages. Would rather stick to lineups and jokes/memes.

Oilers win this one 6-3.
Oh the humanity, an extra 6 pictures of stats you can just simply scroll past!

You're welcome to format the GDT however you like if you choose to create one. There's a sign up sheet to do so :thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad