GDT: Game 17 - Arizona Coyotes @ Pittsburgh Penguins (7pm Est/4pm Pac)

Status
Not open for further replies.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
I mean Im not worried... stats even out when you are getting chances, and they do... I see a lot of positive points on this roster and they are playing a brutal first half schedule after a long season... and while struggling are solidly in the mix for a good playoff spot... you don't want to peak in december after all

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
It feels like there's some level angst about Sid's play in the early part of almost every season for the last several years and the usual narratives get trotted out(pouting, hates linemates, doesn't care, questionable leadership, etc). And then, when all is said and done, he ends up being our best player. Again. I mean at what point do we learn the lesson? Phil Kessel hasn't magically become a better hockey player than Sidney Crosby over the course of the last few months. Slumps happen. Sid will be fine.

I'm pretty sure that every season I've been on this board there's been OTT angst about Crosby. Someone joked about TtEoT but they were too into it. Uncomfortably into it. Eventually the annual "what's wrong with Crosby? Done?" will be right and then things will get interesting.

No lesson will ever be learned. We are not a lesson learning group.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Everyone needs to look to shoot more. I think Sid looking to get inside and taking every chance to shoot sorts out a lot of problems.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I'm pretty sure that every season I've been on this board there's been OTT angst about Crosby. Someone joked about TtEoT but they were too into it. Uncomfortably into it. Eventually the annual "what's wrong with Crosby? Done?" will be right and then things will get interesting.

No lesson will ever be learned. We are not a lesson learning group.
If it's not Sid, it's Geno. I feel sorry for some folks future children helicopter.jpg

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
kind of odd how many seats emptied just recently. Still a lot of game left.

You know, it struck me that most people dont get that tge Pittsburgh sporting tradition of fans bailing early comes from the clustermuck of a city with this many bridges, tunnels, old city streets, and limited egress when tens of thousands of people are trying to leave at once... many just are trained to leave early rather than be caught in an hour of traffic

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
can they please just create a Kessel cam that stays on him all game, especially when he's on the bench?

Don't worry. Reaves is probably taking pics right now for his photoshopped Phil t-shirt collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad