Post-Game Talk: Game 16 - This is more than injuries - something is very wrong - Toronto 4 BRUINS 1 F

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2017-11-11_21-50-39.png

upload_2017-11-11_19-32-56.png

TRACKER

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

TOI BRUINS

VIDEO

Last edited:

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
I pray everyday that this team trades away tuukka rask so people can see how bad we could really be and I can watch him prosper on another team. Crazy to read posts in the GDT blaming this loss on him.

Our finish wasn’t there tonight and the powerplay continues it’s compete nosedive.

Reactions: BBB24

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
We have one good line. The rest of the team is awful, including the goalie.

This is what happens when management doesn't like drafting skill players. It's extra-painful for me, knowing that all of my picks are doing great.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I pray everyday that this team trades away tuukka rask so people can see how bad we could really be and I can watch him prosper on another team. Crazy to read posts in the GDT blaming this loss on him.

Our finish wasn’t there tonight and the powerplay continues it’s compete nosedive.

Me too, if only we could find a sucker team to take him

Feb 25, 2016

Our finish wasn’t there tonight and the powerplay continues it’s compete for nosedive.

I am so sick and tired of Rask apologist. I hope he does become a better goaltender on another team because on this team he sux and I mean really sux.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Just gotta ride it through...wait for injured guys to come back and then start working the lines

Brutal year for injuries...and long duration injuries too

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad