GDT: Game 16: Red Wings at sens (GLOBAL) 2:00 et 11/16/23 (NHLN, BSD)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (28).png

Reimer in net, lines have not been posted, but don't expect changes.

Swedish Mafia, Let's Go Boys!

brett89

Jun 29, 2016
i will be at work. i might be able to catch the end of this one. lets go wings!

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
why wouldn't nhl go into their website and change one of the players to watch on wings to raymond.........and why does it seem like it is always copp and/or compher

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
why wouldn't nhl go into their website and change one of the players to watch on wings to raymond.........and why does it seem like it is always copp and/or compher
Because it's automated to take the guy that comes first alphabetically in the case of a tie and they're not going to pay some intern to tweak this shit by hand to make it more interesting for any fans silly enough to go to NHL.com to get their hype articles.

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
If I remember the game is a 2pm ET start, I'll definitely be watching.

Let's go boys! Embarrass Ottawa again, this time in another country!

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
Because it's automated to take the guy that comes first alphabetically in the case of a tie and they're not going to pay some intern to tweak this shit by hand to make it more interesting for any fans silly enough to go to NHL.com to get their hype articles.
Yeah, NHL.com is awful and I use TSN for most of my scores and whatnot.

Excited for this game, gonna be home to watch it, I really want this W against Ottawa. Get it done boys, LGW!

Reactions: jkutswings

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Easy win. Ottawa's a joke.

Lol, seriously though, ever since the DeBrincat chatter in the summer and how all their fans acted like they won a Stanley cup beating us those two games last year. Can't stand Ottawa. Hope it's 8-0, and the Ottawa players/coaches all get plane sick on the way home.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Easy win. Ottawa's a joke.

Lol, seriously though, ever since the DeBrincat chatter in the summer and how all their fans acted like they won a Stanley cup beating us those two games last year. Can't stand Ottawa. Hope it's 8-0, and the Ottawa players/coaches all get plane sick on the way home.

Ottawas's irrelevant. Not sure why you would care that much about them. Don't give them that...

You should be saying "what senators?"

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I'll be at work and it's on a stupid channel I'd have to get cable for. But hooray for games in Sweden I guess?

Reactions: FMichael

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"Sweden's Gustavus Adolphus was one of the great kings of Europe's last millenium and eventually received the nickname "The Lion of the North". The visitors this week from Detroit aren't the Lions, and their opponent isn't a king, but instead a team of Senators who have suffered a series of recent setbacks that have them sitting at the bottom of the division. Points are close though, and if the Wings want to maintain their lead and put on a good show for their hosts, they'll have to make sure that Ottawa doesn't feel inspired by the legacy of a battlefield king and begin their rally forward today in Stockholm."

- Plausible Keats

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Expect a lot of skating back and forward. Both team needs to evaluate their team, Red Wings have too many players, some needs to trade away to open space for Edvinsson and probably someone else

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
"Sweden's Gustavus Adolphus was one of the great kings of Europe's last millenium and eventually received the nickname "The Lion of the North". The visitors this week from Detroit aren't the Lions, and their opponent isn't a king, but instead a team of Senators who have suffered a series of recent setbacks that have them sitting at the bottom of the division. Points are close though, and if the Wings want to maintain their lead and put on a good show for their hosts, they'll have to make sure that Ottawa doesn't feel inspired by the legacy of a battlefield king and begin their rally forward today in Stockholm."

- Plausible Keats
If only Keats quoted Sabaton lyrics.

From the looks of things thus far it's going to be 90% Wings fans, 8% other fans and 2% Sens fans.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
It's a real bummer these games both start at 1 pm for me too. 11 AM would've been clean.

Nico Hischier

Nov 22, 2017
It’s the same on the nhl app as well

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Thought these games were over the weekend…and last weekend. Well, gonna try and tune in at the office. Dealing with a particularly rough work week so we’ll see how much I watch, or how much work gets done.

Let’s go boys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad