GDT: Game #16: Coyotes @ Blue Jackets | The Hobey Baker Showdown | 5:00pm (AZ) | Scripps

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Columbus broadcast: not that we're promoting gambling or anything,

View attachment 769275

Those wouldn't have been my picks. I had Crouse goal at +260, but the over for the total and Fantilli SOG (had 10)
Ok 1 more

Crouse is Phenomenal
He's becoming a really unique player. Aren't many like him and one of the few power forwards who can score consistently. If only he was a touch meaner.

5 points through 4 games on this road trip. That’s a win.
Absolutely

Yes. I've meaning to ask about him over on the Wild board, so they can all pile on. He's a recognizable veteran name. I wasn't expecting this low level out of him.
I was worried when I saw some Wild's fans' comments. they never really ever came over here to tell us how bad he is (which usually is a sign over jealousy). It's always a risk to take a player and hope for a bounce back. This could be another strike out for us like Kessel, Hall, and Riberio. We've had plenty of hits too. Just kind of how it goes sometimes.

I'll be honest, the only people I have heard call him Noodles are myself and the PHNX crew, who unanimously approved of the nickname when I proposed it. It has yet to really take off though.
Love the name.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Only got to watch the 1st half of the game. I really thought CBJ would have pushed harder with how bad they have been. This isn't the first time the big names like Johnny G have been called out. They got some stink over there and I feel for them. Fantilli really seemed pissed the other night.

The Yotes did a good job weathering the storm and sticking to the plan. It must have frustrated CBJ to no end. Ingram was fantastic and early into the game he bailed us out. He really helped set the tone.

Kesselring was great.

That was a top 5 game by Hayton. If he can play like that 75% of the time instead of 25% he will be very solid.

Who won between the two Hobey finalist? Cooley or Fantilli? Cooley got the goal. Fantilli wanted it though with 10 SOG.

Reactions: YotesFan47

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Only got to watch the 1st half of the game. I really thought CBJ would have pushed harder with how bad they have been. This isn't the first time the big names like Johnny G have been called out. They got some stink over there and I feel for them. Fantilli really seemed pissed the other night.

The Yotes did a good job weathering the storm and sticking to the plan. It must have frustrated CBJ to no end. Ingram was fantastic and early into the game he bailed us out. He really helped set the tone.

Kesselring was great.

That was a top 5 game by Hayton. If he can play like that 75% of the time instead of 25% he will be very solid.

Who won between the two Hobey finalist? Cooley or Fantilli? Cooley got the goal. Fantilli wanted it though with 10 SOG.
Hayton plays like that every game, he just happened to find the net in this game. He is a slid all around player, we will miss him if he is out for a while.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Hayton could have a hattie already haha
Shoulda, woulda, coulda.:laugh: My wife likes Hayton, said he is TRYING and told me to stop talking shit about him. It's obvious AT had a talk with Hayton and told him skate with the puck more. That, you would think, shouldn't have to be told to a C.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Hayton gets a goal and you all post like he is McDavid.:)

Nonsense..... McDavid never plays the dirty areas like that in front of the net.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda.:laugh: My wife likes Hayton, said he is TRYING and told me to stop talking shit about him.

Obviously the wife has better hockey sense than you then. :sarcasm:

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
I feel like this needs it's own thread w a poll on the board lol.

So smooth and silky. Almost like butter? Buttered noodles? Lol

OMG what about Butters??

Macaroni? Let's consult Kramer....

can-we-just-take-a-moment-to-appreciate-how-nice-it-was-of-v0-dmi6f61tm87a1.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad