GDT: Game 15: Red Wings vs bj's 1:00 et 11/11/23 (NHLN)

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I wasn't on Bally but I'd rather listen to Kevin Weekes and that Jane lady again every single time instead of having to sit through Olczyk and that Adams guy. I didn't think they were bad at all. Weekes was a big cringey from times to times, but let's keep in mind that Ken and Mickey have set the bar really high for us so we can't be too harsh :)
That woman calls a good hockey game, way better than Hextall.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
That woman calls a good hockey game, way better than Hextall.
It's been a little while since I've heard Hextall but in my opinion she was pretty good now. Obviously people will have different opinions but her and the lady tonight are doing a fine job imo, especially compared to many other national pbp/color commentators. Her with Weekes was good as I like Weekes' enthusiasm and together they had good positive "hype" energy for the game and it was fun.

Give me Ken and Mickey all day but if we have no choice, I wouldn't mind getting them again!

Reactions: MabusIncarnate

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
It's been a little while since I've heard Hextall but in my opinion she was pretty good now. Obviously people will have different opinions but her and the lady tonight are doing a fine job imo, especially compared to many other national pbp/color commentators. Her with Weekes was good as I like Weekes' enthusiasm and together they had good positive "hype" energy for the game and it was fun.

Give me Ken and Mickey all day but if we have no choice, I wouldn't mind getting them again!
The biggest issues were that they weren't at the arena so they got lost a few times making calls via whatever feeds they had and B were trying to run with very superficial information that in some cases wasn't true.

Reactions: Realgud

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad