GDT: Game 15: North Stars @ Wild - 5 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I did miss all of the first two periods, but I will say, on the bright side at least Carter is in the booth

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
shopping

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
How many years of a shitty PK is Guerin going to allow? They don’t practice and the only thing Evason does is emphasize “believing” things will change will somehow manifest success.

Even when things got bad, he’d just let the players fix it themselves. The guy is useless.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
How many years of a shitty PK is Guerin going to allow? They don’t practice and the only thing Evason does is emphasize “believing” things will change will somehow manifest success.

Even when things got bad, he’d just let the players fix it themselves. The guy is useless.
I see Billy shifting a bottom 6 guy out just to say he did something.

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023

"Play hard"

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
So are you gonna wake up 7AM sunday morning after a hard day´s night and watch this crap show?

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
It HAS crossed my mind, because the Leafs aren't happy with him. Billy desperately wanted to keep him for his lockerroom skills. It seems like the very exact thing that BG would do.
At least the boys would be having fun while we suffer through another 66 games of crap

So are you gonna wake up 7AM sunday morning after a hard day´s night and watch this crap show?
DVR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad