Post-Game Talk: Game 15 - Anaheim Ducks @ Nashville Predators, 5pm PT, (Hulu, ESPN+) Ducks win 3-2, Gudas style!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_4869.jpeg

IMG_4873.jpeg

Anaheim Ducks @ Nashville Predators
5pm PT - Hulu, ESPN+
IMG_4878.gif
IMG_4872.jpeg

IMG_4871.jpeg

IMG_4560.gif

IMG_4600.jpeg

Ducks Projected Line ups

Alex Killorn -- Adam Henrique -- Troy Terry
Frank Vatrano -- Mason McTavish -- Ryan Strome
Max Jones --Benoit-Oliver Groulx -- Jakob Silfverberg
Ross Johnston -- Sam Carrick -- Brett Leason

Cam Fowler -- Jackson LaCombe
Pavel Mintyukov -- Ilya Lyubushkin
Urho Vaakanainen -- Radko Gudas

John Gibson
Lukas Dostal

Scratched:
Tristan Luneau, Leo Carlsson

Injured: Jamie Drysdale (lower body), Brock McGinn (lower body), Isac Lundestrom (Achilles), Trevor Zegras (lower body)

IMG_4874.png
Predators Projected Line up

Filip Forsberg -- Ryan O'Reilly -- Gustav Nyquist
Kiefer Sherwood -- Cody Glass -- Luke Evangelista
Yakov Trenin -- Colton Sissons -- Cole Smith
Philip Tomasino -- Michael McCarron -- Juuso Parssinen

Roman Josi -- Dante Fabbro
Jeremy Lauzon -- Alexandre Carrier
Marc Del Gaizo -- Tyson Barrie

Juuse Saros
Kevin Lankinen

Scratched:
Philip Tomasino, Liam Foudy, Spencer Stastney

Injured: Luke Schenn (lower body), Ryan McDonagh (lower body), Tommy Novak (upper body)

IMG_4875.jpeg

IMG_4880.jpeg

IMG_4876.gif

IMG_4602.jpeg

Last edited:

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
No doubt in my mind this will be a grind despite Nashville's record. they always, always show up for games against us. it's annoying, like they get up more for games against the Ducks.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Our PP is ranked 11th?! Weren't we like 30th or something like that a couple of weeks ago? Did Newell Brown started sleeping in a Holiday Inn?

Makes me wonder why was he so incompetent last season and to start this season. I'm still skeptical the recent production because it could be that A-students and a "Hot Franks" are carrying a bad PP coach. Gonna need a much longer burn to rinse out last season's ineptness.

DucksPP Splits
Game SetGamesPPGPPOPP EffPPO/Game
1 to 7
7​
1​
24​
4.2%​
3.4​
8 to 14
7​
10​
25​
40.0%​
3.6​

The highest PP Eff % today is 38.46 PP Eff by the Devils. Talk about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde extremes for the Ducks' PP, my mind is kinda broken seeing it.

DucksPK Splits
Game SetGamesPK GATSHPK EFFTSH/Game
1 to 3
3​
6​
17​
64.7%​
5.7​
4 to 14
11​
6​
46​
87.0%​
4.2​

Our PK unit amended its dastardly ways early in the season and has looked downright dominant. We are also cutting down on penalties taken. In the past five games, the Ducks have gone 15/15 on "the kill".

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
I'd start Gibson. He's been playing better and should get the fresher team in front of him.

The other question is, which game would you sit Carlsson, this game or tomorrow?

Reactions: robbieboy3686

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I'd start Gibson. He's been playing better and should get the fresher team in front of him.

The other question is, which game would you sit Carlsson, this game or tomorrow?

With Zegras not available, the org are probably forced to play Carlsson on the b2b. It would be interesting to see the lineup without Carlsson and Z, though.

Without Z and Carlsson:
Killorn-Rico-Terry​
Vatrano-Mac-Strome​
Jones-Groulx-Silf​
Johnston-Carrick-Leason​

Reactions: ducks8

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
Looks like this is an ESPN+/Hulu game.
Do you know if replays are available afterward on ESPN+? I can rarely watch the game live, so I always catch replays later. I know they're available on Bally's, but I'm not sure if ESPN+ makes them available.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Do you know if replays are available afterward on ESPN+? I can rarely watch the game live, so I always catch replays later. I know they're available on Bally's, but I'm not sure if ESPN+ makes them available.
Yes they do, they have an on demand section.

Reactions: McDonald19

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
With Zegras not available, the org are probably forced to play Carlsson on the b2b. It would be interesting to see the lineup without Carlsson and Z, though.

Without Z and Carlsson:
Killorn-Rico-Terry​
Vatrano-Mac-Strome​
Jones-Groulx-Silf​
Johnston-Carrick-Leason​
I don't want to see the line up with those 2 haha not quite sharks level bad, but bad nonetheless

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
If Mac wasn't on fire at the moment, this would be one of the weakest C lineups we've had since that time we had to play Grant-Wagner-Vermette-Kossila like 6 years ago.

I don't mind that top-6, tbh. We're just doing it if Z and Carlsson are out. There's obvious chemistry between Killorn-Rico and both like to pass while Terry likes to shoot. Plus, the vets are good defensively.

Bottom-6 isn't out of place. We had Groulx as our 3C before and he was solid - not great, but also not bad.

We'd be more of a lunch pail without Z and Carlsson in the lineup.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Our PP is ranked 11th?! Weren't we like 30th or something like that a couple of weeks ago? Did Newell Brown started sleeping in a Holiday Inn?

Makes me wonder why was he so incompetent last season and to start this season. I'm still skeptical the recent production because it could be that A-students and a "Hot Franks" are carrying a bad PP coach. Gonna need a much longer burn to rinse out last season's ineptness.

DucksPP Splits
Game SetGamesPPGPPOPP EffPPO/Game
1 to 7
7​
1​
24​
4.2%​
3.4​
8 to 14
7​
10​
25​
40.0%​
3.6​

The highest PP Eff % today is 38.46 PP Eff by the Devils. Talk about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde extremes for the Ducks' PP, my mind is kinda broken seeing it.

DucksPK Splits
Game SetGamesPK GATSHPK EFFTSH/Game
1 to 3
3​
6​
17​
64.7%​
5.7​
4 to 14
11​
6​
46​
87.0%​
4.2​

Our PK unit amended its dastardly ways early in the season and has looked downright dominant. We are also cutting down on penalties taken. In the past five games, the Ducks have gone 15/15 on "the kill".

If you must know Cronin challenged him in a blunt way to fix the special teams and change up shit. And he did. And it looks like it's working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad