GDT: Game #14: Wild @ Toronto - 6:30PM CT / 2:30AM Suomi - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomethingGeneric

Sep 25, 2014
The more I watch this team the more I think it is a case of a bunch of vets who have done this before and aren't super engaged to start the season (a lot of vets were hurt to start I know) combined with a bunch of young guys who are still not playing loose, fast hockey. Hope they figure it out soon.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
This board is sort of like the team. Disjointed, and off to a slow start. The passing has been crap, for the most part. Hopefiully we practiced our breakaways.

Reactions: FVM

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I wonder which team BB's mom is going to be rooting for? I'm guessing Tor.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I have the game recording. The nice thing about that is I can watch the game in fast forward. Wild skaters at x2 speed look really into the game and trying hard.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Huh, Bozak is still in Toronto, huh? He's carved himself out a pretty nice NHL career.

Seems like there was a new Bozak every year at Denver.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Alright now...let's see what these Wild can do against the Leafs.

I didn't have high hopes coming into this game due to Toronto having the firepower they do and Minnesota's defense being a bit suspect to start the year (and the guys they are still missing), but, a few things:

1--Leafs are playing without their biggest gun, Auston Matthews
2--Minnesota has been coming around in recent games...even if the W-L result hasn't always been there, the effort has.
3--Leafs aren't exactly a lock down, defensive juggernaut, and they WILL give teams prime scoring chances.

So...go Wild!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad