GDT: Game 14 | Columbus @ New York Islanders | 7:30 PM EST

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
If you had Sillinger, Bemstrom and Bjork as our goal scorers (in regulation) tonight, you should buy yourself a lottery ticket!

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Tank status in tact … I’ll take it .. entertaining game … Laine , Gaudreau being held back by lack of a center … don’t understand that lineup in OT .. Korpi was solid .. young defenseman were good, especially Bjork

Reactions: behemolari

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I don't know, Laine cost us that point, not Jenner. I mean, hell, if you got called for the penalty, just take his ass down.

boone literally did absolutely NOTHING wrong in OT.

Patrik Laine should be absolutely ashamed of that effort. that was one of the most sickening no effort back checks i’ve ever seen.
Both are true, but Jenner should be off the ice once the face off is taken. He is not a player you want on the ice for 3 on 3

And 3 forwards in OT when you have some offensive DMen is stupid coaching.

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH

… I don’t understand at all how you’re attacking boone’s play in that overtime. you had to be watching it through a game tracker and not the actual live video feed.

I got nothin’ for ya

Both are true, but Jenner should be off the ice once the face off is taken. He is not a player you want on the ice for 3 on 3

who are you putting out there with johnny and laine immediately after he wins the faceoff?

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
boone literally did absolutely NOTHING wrong in OT.

Patrik Laine should be absolutely ashamed of that effort. that was one of the most sickening no effort back checks i’ve ever seen.
Not really, he was trying to show that he didn't foul. But badly enough.

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
Not really, he was trying to show that he didn't foul. But badly enough.

tried to show that he didn’t commit a penalty but then proceeded to let Parise skate right by him without even any effort at stick checking/back checking. great.

Reactions: thebus88

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
… I don’t understand at all how you’re attacking boone’s play in that overtime. you had to be watching it through a game tracker and not the actual live video feed.

I got nothin’ for ya

who are you putting out there with johnny and laine immediately after he wins the faceoff?
Bean or Christiansen….D who can handle the puck and skate backwards.

Reactions: thebus88

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
tried to show that he didn’t commit a penalty but then proceeded to let Parise skate right by him without even any effort at stick checking/back checking. great.
For I say that badly enough. Not only so, he was angry with himself.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
I cannot believe that effort, play, and decision by laine. I come in peace but I’ve just never seen that before. I’d be pissed if I was a cbj cus that’s just not acceptable. As a laine fantasy owner, I try to watch some games but man wtf….

How does he let parise just outmuscle him, stupid pass to Gaudreau really, then the pitiful backcheck and just watched parise go. Doesn’t even try to catch or hook parise. Take him down or hook him after it and take ur chance on the pk.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus

I got nothin’ for ya

Kj.. oh wait .. he was scratched .. explain that logic

Reactions: MAHJ71

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
Even if Laine completes that pass there is no chance Johnny has a chance to score, no idea what he was thinking.

Really looking forward to 4 more years of Laine loafing on the ice and getting a pretty shot off once every 5 games.

That collision with Sillinger was huge red flag, Laine had one of those nights he is mentally off. Its clear to me its messing totally his game he can't shoot. Awful decisions.

Reactions: JacketFanInFL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad