PGT: Game 13: Canada 5 - Czech Republic 1

Swipes

Apr 13, 2010
At least Lauko is with Zadina and Pekar moved up to 3rd line with Kondelik.
Could be worse.
Really thought Skarek would get the start though.

Yeah, a bit better. He really doesn't want to load up his top line. At least Zadina has more support now.

Surprised that Skarek won't start. I guess that means he won't play in this tournament?

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Sure would like to see Lafreniere have a strong game tonight, potting one would be extra nice. Need to get him and his confidence going, we need all hands on deck out there.

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
Yeah, a bit better. He really doesn't want to load up his top line. At least Zadina has more support now.

Surprised that Skarek won't start. I guess that means he won't play in this tournament?
Yeah there’s no way he plays now. He must be so frustrated.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
The black Canadian sweaters are beautiful
You like them snipes? I can't stand them................doesn't say Canada to me at all, where is black even in our flag. I hate our hockey guy in the middle logo too, so kiddish imo.

The Maple Leaf is what should be emphasized on any uniform of ours..............................that lets people know who they are dealing with.

They totally miss the mark.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
You like them snipes? I can't stand them................doesn't say Canada to me at all, where is black even in our flag. I hate our hockey guy in the middle logo too, so kiddish imo.

The Maple Leaf is what should be emphasized on any uniform of ours..............................that lets people know who they are dealing with.

They totally miss the mark.

I’ve always liked black sweaters in sports could be just me but I think they look good. I liked them at the Hlinka Gretzky as well.

Reactions: jj cale

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad