GDT: Game 13: Anaheim Ducks Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 5:00PM | Playing Better Edition

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I'm certainly not rooting for him to fail but I'm willing to eat crow that I thought he would be at least a 45-55 point winger who could help a team. He still could be but it isn't looking great.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
He's actually tied for 1st for NJD in goals, his defensive game is lacking though which makes it weirder that their coach played him on the 4th line at times. Hynes is in the running for worst coach. He refuses to play Boqvist, and while playing Gusev on 4th line he also played Bratt there to build their chemistry... You can play Gusev wherever you like I don't really care, but play my baby boy Bratt where he should be played.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I'm certainly not rooting for him to fail but I'm willing to eat crow that I thought he would be at least a 45-55 point winger who could help a team. He still could be but it isn't looking great.

From the small sample size he looks like he can still be a 70 point forward if he puts the work in on learning the other 2 zones exist.
Next year.

But it's clear he was never going to work out here so a 2nd and a 3rd is a big win for his rights.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Even the Ducks score goals against the Jets. I think I could be enticed to purchase tickets for Saturday. Could help our goal scores pick up more points and get rolling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad