GDT: Game 12: Columbus at Pittsburgh | 11/1 7PM EDT

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
I like that there was no celebration after Johansen's goal - nothing to celebrate, they didn't win. I think that shows a real shift in attitude and expectations.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Only Jackets quitters are on these boards.

We outhit, outshot, outchanced and outworked the Pens tonight, and dominated possession. Goaltending aside this may have been our best game of the season. I say go out there tomorrow night and do it again.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Davidge was hard on Bob tonight but do we want the truth or lies from our broadcast guys.... Bob was not good tonight, Bob has not been good for most of the short season....

Mac starts in the gNat tomorrow... Bob needs a rest, a head rest.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008

We outhit, outshot, outchanced and outworked the Pens tonight, and dominated possession. I say go out there tomorrow night and do it again.

Did you see the score?:sarcasm: A lot of unforced errors. But hey, we'll try again tomorrow.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I know that goal was meaningless Jeff, but would it kill you to announce it?

:laugh: I kept wondering why the ef Umbie had his arms raised. very surprised after the break to see a 4-2 score. And then later they missed the delay of game call. geez they had a bad night too.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011

We outhit, outshot, outchanced and outworked the Pens tonight, and dominated possession. Goaltending aside this may have been our best game of the season. I say go out there tomorrow night and do it again.

Please seek help-Jackets Anonymous maybe? :laugh:

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Did you see the score?:sarcasm: A lot of unforced errors. But hey, we'll try again tomorrow.

No, I was not under the impression that we won the game. I'm responding to posters who go apoplectic when the Jackets are behind, even if we're dominating in other aspects.

There is a lot of randomness to goals in hockey. The way you play is more predictive of your long run success than the score on a given night.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Jackets need to re-group quickly otherwise we could be heading for a Woolworth's start. 5 & 10. :help:

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Davidage and the boys say Bob starts tomorrow.... I'll cede my opinion to them... they know more about the game than me...

But this I can say, if Bob does start tomorrow and does not play well (win) he will be watching Mac play for a few games..

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Davidage and the boys say Bob starts tomorrow.... I'll cede my opinion to them... they know more about the game than me...

But this I can say, if Bob does start tomorrow and does not play well (win) he will be watching Mac play for a few games..

I'd prefer C-Mac starts it.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Bob is da ahsum.

I'm losing my patience with his play with that contract. **** these inconsistent goaltenders. I hope he figures it out, because this is a common occurrence in Jackets history outside of Tugger.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Bob is da ahsum.

I'm losing my patience with his play with that contract. **** these inconsistent goaltenders. I hope he figures it out, because this is a common occurrence in Jackets history outside of Tugger.

Tugger was good.... with some luck Bob will beat the mental issues he is suffering, he was the freaking Vezina last season... perhaps he will look at himself the mirror and start playing the way that earned him that trophy...

Come on Bob..... wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seedtype

Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
If Bob continues to struggle, I can't help but wonder if Ian Clark should get fired. Maybe he's making Bob think too much, I don't know...

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Like Richards or dislike him..... but what he said tonight was worthy of giving him this season to succeed...

He said in response to a Portzline question about Bobrovsky, he said "hey, he bailed out the team last season including the head coach".... !

I like that.... Todd is ok...

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
We need to fluster Fleury tomorrow night. Get in his face, interfere a bit even if it creates a little animosity or a penalty. It may just be the spark we need to get one by him.

I'd like to see our D more physical in front of our net, Prout this is your game.

No more errant d to d passes at their blueline. It happened 5 or 6 times tonight.

I'd like to see CMac tomorrow also. Bob is our #1, but CMc won his last (and only) start.

Got to get the crowd involved early tomorrow night, especially if it's like the last home Pitt game 2 years ago when it was a takeover of our arena (shameful).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad