GDT: Game 11 | Pens vs Jets | 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I know. We need a finisher on the bottom two lines

I feel like even Reaves would have gotten the puck on net, same for Kuhnhackl. I've seen McKegg shoot wide a ton. I'd rather see Blueger up to anchor that line, he's so smart of a player and I think he's pretty crafty with the puck, would have done something there.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Trotman's first few first passes a little rough. A suicide pass for Geno, that easy outlet blown. It's early, and he skates smoothly, but . . .

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Sheahan really gives them a more cohesive 4 lines with the key being Sid and the Kids not spending alot of time in their own zone and the 4th line getting to work in the OZ. And Geno's line making their presence known. Everyone just has to be all in. I still prefer Horny on Sid's right hip tho.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Sheahan really gives them a more cohesive 4 lines with the key being Sid and the Kids not spending alot of time in their own zone and the 4th line getting to work in the OZ.

I still think Sid and the Kids is an opponent specific line. Good against many, exploitable by some.

I think you need Horny there against certain opponents.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I still think Sid and the Kids is an opponent specific line. Good against many, exploitable by some.

The problem is you can't use Horny on that line for reasons we've all heard but don't care for. So who do you throw up there? Kessel? Rust? It would be more like Rust if anyone.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The problem is you can't use Horny on that line for reasons we've all heard but don't care for. So who do you throw up there? Kessel? Rust? It would be more like Rust if anyone.

Kessel won't be there for the same reason.

Rust, I suppose, although in an ideal world . . .eh, never mind.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009

I think you need Horny there against certain opponents.

I agree with that, KIRK.
Horny with Sid also means more skill with Hags-Sheahan most likely.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
What I liked about that zone entry with Guentzel was that he slowed it down and waited for something to happen, saw Crosby and hit him with a pass. Guentzel never ceases to make me happy he is a Penguin.

Hope Jake builds on this. Needs a good game.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Hope Jake builds on this. Needs a good game.

He's starting it right tonight, already an assist, almost set up Crosby for another helper, we'd like to see goals, but hey any positive impact on the scoresheet is welcomed to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad